PDA

View Full Version : Finally Have The Suspension 70 Running!

Vealmonkey
11-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I finally had time to switch over the atc70 parts to the PK Racing Suspension 70 frame. I took it out today where my buddies were racing their pit bikes. I could not race with them because the course they had laid out was too narrow in spots. In one spot the course went in between 2 trees! One of my buddies earned the nickname "Sonny Bono" after having too many beverages and hitting one of the trees later in the day, luckily he was not hurt and it was definitely a Kodak moment, LOL. One of my other good buddies borrowed my air filter as you can see in the picture and I had to remind him to return it before he forgot where it came from. Isn't that like a good friend? Hope you like the picture.

conig
11-21-2005, 11:44 AM
looks pretty sweat I would love to do something like that with my 70.

grundlegrabber
11-22-2005, 12:08 AM
Cool but it needs a front fender (and apparently a beer holder...).

Jeb
11-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Not only is it a suspended 70, it's a BLUE suspended 70! :eek:

I love it! You've got some cool suspended ATCs.

Vealmonkey
11-22-2005, 11:50 AM
The rear fenders are from doctor atv, but the tank is a genuine blue 70, that is what the engine and parts came off of. The orignal honda front and rear fenders are trashed, but I still have them. I can't stand to throw original blue honda fenders away no matter how ugly they are.

kilabeez0
11-22-2005, 03:25 PM
where did you get the frame and forks and everything?

Vealmonkey
11-22-2005, 04:39 PM
The rolling frame was an ebay buy it now special. It shipped from out west to Baltimore, Md. in 3 boxes. It wasn't cheap but it is very cool. I paid more for the suspension 70 than I did for the suspension kit for my 185s. I have another suspension 70 frame that I haven't put an engine in yet. There was talk on another website that someone was going to try and make suspension 70 kits, but they are not ready yet. I have pictures of just the suspension 70 frames in another post in this section. Just do a search for suspenion 70 frame pictures or something along those lines.