PDA

View Full Version : 125m Hondaline headlight guard??

trikezilla
11-19-2005, 09:29 PM
I bought a headlight guard for my 1984 125M about a year or so ago off Ebay. The guy told me it was a Hondaline, and I am just curious to know if they actually made a "Hondaline" for the 125m. Thanks

350x'inNY
11-19-2005, 10:33 PM
But of course! Hondaline had tons of stuff for their trikes! Couple things in 81-82, but had more goodies as the years progressed!

Here's the ATC125M scans from the 1984 Dealer Catalog.

Bruce

trikezilla
11-19-2005, 11:12 PM
WOW!!!! I had no ideal they had that. WHAT I WOULDNT GIVE FOR THAT WINSHIELD!!! Thanks Bruce!

Yep..I guess I got a Hondaline product (WOOHOO!) Mine is the gloss black one still in original paint too (only 2 scratches!) Just out of curiosity...what is a good price to pay for one of these today in near mint condition??

350x'inNY
11-19-2005, 11:27 PM
WOW!!!! I had no ideal they had that. WHAT I WOULDNT GIVE FOR THAT WINSHIELD!!! Thanks Bruce!

Yep..I guess I got a Hondaline product (WOOHOO!) Mine is the gloss black one still in original paint too (only 2 scratches!) Just out of curiosity...what is a good price to pay for one of these today in near mint condition??

Hmmm... looks like $23.95 was the going rate then! hahaha Today it's a ebay market. All depends on what someone is willing to pay. If it's still in the bag w/original instructions... probably $40 - 60. Hard to say.. some of the 350X ones get up near $100; but I doubt if someone would pay that much for a 125M one.

Bruce

85hondaatc125m
11-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Way to go bruce, when I saw those pictures I almost fainted, I know whats going to be on my christmas list, faring with windshield, headlight gaurd, the cool tires and the low pressure gauge, the speedometer, the tarp, the front and rear racks, the tool kit, triometer, the light by the handlebars and the chrome headlight outside thing. Now how much do you reccon that will cost?

trikezilla
11-20-2005, 08:41 PM
^^^hahaha LOL.

Bruce what would you say if I told you I paid only $5 ( I had to pay more than that in s/h!! which was 8$) maybe Im getting better @ shopping??