PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Advertising Question?

Vealmonkey
11-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Does anyone that has an old magazine collection have any of the advertisements from PK Racing or A+ Inc. that show any information or prices of the old suspension 70 kits? I only have 2 or 3 magazines and none of them have any info. Maybe they had an article in one of the old magazines? If anyone has anything like this, do you think you could scan the articles or advertisements. Thanks for your help, Pat.

Yamahauler
11-19-2005, 01:40 AM
Hey here are some ad's out of my 3 wheeling mags.
I couldnt find any A+ ones but I know their in there somewhere.

Vealmonkey
11-19-2005, 04:10 AM
Thanks, that is really cool. The wild thing is, my suspension 70 frame is different than the one in the second ad. It only has a single tube for the back bone and the mounts for the coil are directly on the single tube, not a secondary tube hanging down. I wonder what the difference is. You must have a nice extensive library.

BLAZERONE22
11-19-2005, 06:16 AM
I found a A+ ad last night, I scan it when I get home.

Yamahauler
11-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks, that is really cool. The wild thing is, my suspension 70 frame is different than the one in the second ad. It only has a single tube for the back bone and the mounts for the coil are directly on the single tube, not a secondary tube hanging down. I wonder what the difference is. You must have a nice extensive library.
Here is my nice extesnsive library ;)
I want more of these magazines, they're really interesting. In the one with the 350X on the cover, there's a shootout between the Big Three of 1985. Really cool.