PDA

View Full Version : Starting Young.

Paul C.
11-14-2005, 07:19 AM
Took my son riding yesterday, he's 4 and it was his first time out on the 250r.
He loved every minute of it."Faster Dad, Faster!"
He's probebly the youngest to have riden up Pages hill, guess I'd better buy him his own ATC now.:lol:
P.S. This is Pages hill, but thats not us , it's Mart.

slow200s
11-14-2005, 07:53 AM
i think i started my nephew on my old 200x when he was 3, the kids love them as much as we do!

mart
11-14-2005, 08:06 AM
hey paul good to see your still getting up there and gettin your son into it.Im nearly set to be back into it been doin alot to the airey ive got a 300 kit for it now its getting bored as we speek.the frame is goin in to get powder coated along with swing arm an other parts this week.been workin on it tonight to fit a 99cr 250 pipe on it. so id say in 2 weeks well all be back up there with the good weather weve been having lately. cant wait to c yas all back up there again mate nice photos two mate i still think thats the best my trikes ever ran that day lol cya mate.:cool:

bigredhead
11-14-2005, 10:04 AM
He's a quick learner.. in that 2nd pic.. he's leaning plenty forward to keep the front down !! lol.....

nice.

Paul C.
11-14-2005, 06:16 PM
hey paul good to see your still getting up there and gettin your son into it.Im nearly set to be back into it been doin alot to the airey ive got a 300 kit for it now its getting bored as we speek.the frame is goin in to get powder coated along with swing arm an other parts this week.been workin on it tonight to fit a 99cr 250 pipe on it. so id say in 2 weeks well all be back up there with the good weather weve been having lately. cant wait to c yas all back up there again mate nice photos two mate i still think thats the best my trikes ever ran that day lol cya mate.:cool:
G'day Mart, looking forward to riding with you blokes again, has Stuey recovered from his get-off?
Send me a message or something when your ready.
P.S. I'm still keen to see those photos you took of all the R's making love that time over in the back of the basin.
hooroo!