PDA

View Full Version : Honda ATC/HRC racing decals wanted!!!

250r'en +TCB
11-11-2005, 11:01 AM
I need some pictures of old Honda racing decals from back in the day. 85' or 86' preferably. I kinda need only the logo, so if anyone has a sticker they can scan or can find one on the web I would really appreachiate it! I searched google but all I could find were tiny little things.....:rolleyes:
My mom can embriod shirts, so if I can get a nice clean, hopefully large logo, she can scan it then embriod it on the shirts! I was thinking a nice white hooded sweatshirt with a big Honda ATC racing logo from HRC or something, then maybe incorparate 250r's in there someplace. If it turns out nice, maybe if people on here are interested you could get one custom made, with your machine embrioded on!!!!!:w00t::beer
-thanks,
-Devin

350x'inNY
11-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Here..... this is like the 3rd time I've posted this recently..... let me know if this helps you...

Bruce

tkm
11-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Dennis Kirk still sells the HRC decals new.

The team honda ATC will need to be duplicated. I know someone who can do this...but he wouldn't do it unless he could sell at least a dozen or more. I"ve already inquired about it.

350x'inNY
11-11-2005, 06:19 PM
I already sent them to Harlan.... the 2 smaller ones came out great. The bumber sticker had a copy right on it, so he tried to match the fonts up as good as he could.

Bruce