PDA

View Full Version : finally sold the trikes

83185s
11-07-2005, 07:47 PM
now dont get me wrong i still LOVE the trikes..i currently have nothin to ride but that will be fixed one day...i plan on getting another 200x soon..in better shape...i sold the 185s, 200x and all the parts for $500...i wont be on here for awhile most likely but ill still keep up with whats goin on..ill have another by trikefest...ive thought about getting a quad but then decided nah...ill stick with the trikes...i had to sell to get a truck cause i hit a deer on the way to school last thursday in my ranger and totaled it...it pushed the radiator into the fan and all the front end needs redone...the only thing that survived was the engine and the back half of the truck...luckily me and my g/f wasnt hurt..o yea i kept the deer..8 point buck..i had to go drag it out of the ditch and across 4 lanes of highway but it wasnt to badly damaged...i had it skinned,gutted and haging that night...lol..i wasnt about to let it go to waste...it was a good sized one...anyway..just thought id let * guys know that i finally sold them and am currently trikeless.:cry: ..not that i want to be but its better off for now...im keeping one of the heads and getting it redone to use in case...im prolly eiyther going to buy my friends 200x or a bigger trike, 250r, es or 350x...defintly staying honda unless i find a z or tecate....although the guy im buying the truck from has a kawasaki 250 praire...yes trike..5 speed manual electric start and all...its complete too..i may get it from him later on down the road but i dunno...getting into trucks now that i can drive but will defintly own a trike again...anyway..like i said..i just thought id let * guys know..