PDA

View Full Version : i love my trikin boys

3leggeddog
11-06-2005, 08:30 PM
just wanted to shoot out to all the guys i ride with.from my uncle derrick,to my distant pa. faimly,speedbump,and 350xhilleration,who i don't see very often.my boys max,and 200xcellent,seadoo 650,and dawn.howdy and tim sr.,garageboy34,jason hall,oldschoolin86,flyin brian,and psycho x.

when we ride together guys,it's freakin awesome.theres a special bond created when i come up a crazy hill,or jump a new double,and you guys are there to share that with me.it takes a speical trust to try a new hill knowing the only thing saving your arse is your boys that are spoting you up on that hill.risking them selves to save you or your bike.it's awesome.i seen a guy wreck last weekend and it was pretty bad,this made me think of my self,and the ones i care for,and the crazy sport we love.i just want you guys to know i much i respect you for your riding abilites,and for helping me to push and achive my own abilites.i know this is a little mushy,i usally leave my feelings at home with my purse,and lotion.but with this big ride coming up i want to have a safe trip out,a good safe ride,and come back with great memories like we always do.

i've meet alot of great people through atv,atc's,and i am thankful for the time we get to share together.:beer :beer :beer :beer :w00t: :beer :beer