PDA

View Full Version : Honda 125 M ITP Front Rim Offset and off center help?

Meat-BoX
11-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Ok I got 3 new tires and the dealer said they couldnt install the Tires on 2 piece rims. I had em get me ITP rims for it. They are offset rims and the rear is fine. Its the Front Rim that gives me Trouble. Because its an offset rim the front Tire is about 1"-2" off center. This makes for the front end to pull slightly to one side. Its allso pretty squirley when you take your hands off the Bars. The front end gets the Death Wobbles, with is shaking side to side. I saw that ITP make Rims for the Honda 125 M. Im just trying to figure out how to get my wheel on Center. Im thinking that I need the Other rim that ITP makes. I forget what the offset is but I think I need the other rim for the front from ITP that I didnt get. Can anyone help me out on this deal and get me bace to Center with the Correct rim and offset. I am desperate as I hate this situation and the dealer hasnt been any help. Point me to the right rim please.:beer

Heres a Pic to show my dillemma:crazy:

42F67N
11-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Maybe some longer studs and come up with some sorta wheel spacer? thats what id try.

Meat-BoX
11-06-2005, 03:27 AM
The dealer stuck nuts on each stud in order for the Brake Hub to hit I guess. He said if I wanted it right I could cut the rim in a pattern he lined out. I say there Has to be a Front rim out there for the Honda 125 M that comes out on center. Oh yea the Air Nozzle is Jammed behind the Brake hub. Its a total cobb job by the Dealer and I want it right because it makes it tough to ride long distanc because shes allways pullin to the left I think.

Does anyone know of the perfect Front Rim for the 125 M that isnt OEM split. Ive posted this post a few times. But now that I am riding her a bit, Its more urgent that I get this fixed before I crash or go on a long ride and get wicked Arm Pump and with my neck and back injuries, it goes into my shoulders and neck muscles and, well it just sux. Some one save me.:Bounce