PDA

View Full Version : Pics of a MINT Polaris Scrambler 250R/ES

Maine_Triker
11-03-2005, 12:00 AM
I almost fainted when I saw it. :D

This is the one that ATCwithdrawels posted some pics of a few weeks ago, I just had to stop by and see it for myself... glad I did.

It was restored a couple years ago by the owners of the store... it's one of the two they sold back in the day....... she's got NEW OEM plastics (the last ones that Polaris had), one of two of the last OEM tanks, and lots of work to fix parts that just can't be found.

This guy also has a collection of old snow sleds and motorcycles.... totaly awesome :w00t:

Help yourself to some pics:

42F67N
11-03-2005, 01:23 AM
man thats fugly lol

jeswinehart
11-03-2005, 01:48 AM
That is right 42f ,,, butt ugly !
Speaking of butts though ,,, once i climbed off 1 chained up to a chisle drag to keep the honest folk from running off with it w/o paying the 200 or so dollars the fella wanted for it i thought it was kinda neat but never followed up on it. It for sure was not in the restored condition that one MainTriker seen but the mechancics was good ( very well might have pulled that chisle plow down the road from what I know now - not sevral years ago).
And after ridind Howdys restro one he has, a year or 2 ago at a trikefest,,,the only fault I have with them (knit-picking for sure) is the location of the reverse shifter.

That part of a trip would have been the highlight imo. Nice pics Maintriker !

john

Maine_Triker
11-03-2005, 11:38 AM
It's actually less ugly then I thought it would be.... it looks pretty cool.

John, I just got back from PA yesterday and your package was at the Post Office this morning........ VERY nice stuff my friend!!

jeswinehart
11-03-2005, 09:09 PM
It's actually less ugly then I thought it would be.... it looks pretty cool.

John, I just got back from PA yesterday and your package was at the Post Office this morning........ VERY nice stuff my friend!!

You are very welcome.
Was that 250 for sale then ,,,, ??? Or was the paper work telling about the trike ??

john

Maine_Triker
11-04-2005, 12:39 AM
You are very welcome.
Was that 250 for sale then ,,,, ??? Or was the paper work telling about the trike ??

john
Not for sale... part of the guys collection. He's got some paperwork for it and brochures and stuff.. I'll see if he can scan them for me.

xman23
11-04-2005, 11:01 AM
dude that is a cool looking trike, i want one just cuz there so rare

Howdy
11-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Not for sale... part of the guys collection. He's got some paperwork for it and brochures and stuff.. I'll see if he can scan them for me.
I would owe you one if you could get a scanned copy of the brochure. I have yet to see one. Maybe you can bribe him with a copy of the dealer promo for the P3. I can make a copy for him. ;)

dude that is a cool looking trike, i want one just cuz there so rare

Come to TrikeFest next year and you will be able to ride one. I should have a couple of them there ( If I get the money to finish getting parts ).

Howdy

Maine_Triker
11-04-2005, 05:54 PM
I would owe you one if you could get a scanned copy of the brochure. I have yet to see one. Maybe you can bribe him with a copy of the dealer promo for the P3. I can make a copy for him. ;)

Howdy
I am going to shoot him an e-mail this weekend... I think he also has the little "price tag" too.

Kintore
11-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Come to TrikeFest next year and you will be able to ride one. I should have a couple of them there ( If I get the money to finish getting parts ).

Beleive me Phil, its a "caddy":lol: Thanks Howdy.

TF was all worth it!
05 and beyond-

ATCwithdrawals
11-06-2005, 08:43 AM
I wished I new you were coming down my way MT, I would of made a trip over to meet you at the dealership{where the PT was}. sorry I missed you, They're trike looks super in person doesn't it. Them guy's over at Coveside Wheel/Ski are great, they have helped me out alot on finding some nice oem honda parts. Your pics show alot clearer then mine did.

Maine_Triker
11-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I wished I new you were coming down my way MT, I would of made a trip over to meet you at the dealership{where the PT was}. sorry I missed you, They're trike looks super in person doesn't it. Them guy's over at Coveside Wheel/Ski are great, they have helped me out alot on finding some nice oem honda parts. Your pics show alot clearer then mine did.
I was kinda in a hurry... driving to Pennsylvania with family and I convinced them to stop at the dealer but only for a few mins.

We need to meet up sometime. How good is the ice usually on the lakes down your way? I want to ride some lakes this year with the 350x and 250r. :naughty: