PDA

View Full Version : Need info on this motor will it work on Honda 3 wheelers

Meat-BoX
10-26-2005, 08:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-110cc-4-Sp-Honda-CT-70-CRF-XR-Trail-ATV-Dirt-Bike_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQitemZ458367 2716QQrdZ1

I saw this motor and it looks like my Honda 125 M motor or a Honda 110 or 90. Can this motor work on one of these models. If so that would be so cool.

Dont put in E-Bay Link, I want to know if these can be replacement motors for the smaller Hondas. Thx

Vealmonkey
10-26-2005, 09:29 PM
I have one, but it doesn't have the 3 valve head and it bolts right into my suspension atc70, so it should fit a regular atc70, 90 or 110. You might have to notch the frame slightly for the electric starter, my electric starter is on top but it looks a little different than this one. Good luck trying to use the kickstarter, and you have to mount a battery for the electric starter to work. The only problem with mine is, it didn't come with a wiring diagram and I'm trying to figure out how to wire it together. I don't want to fry any of the electronics as it is cdi and all electronic. Alot of guys are getting them and putting them into atc70's and going crazy with them. I can't imagine one of these in a hardtail atc70 with the little drum brake. But the motor mounts line up just fine, it just doesn't have a mount that attaches to the head like on the atc90 or atc110 if that is what you are curious about.

RedRider_AK
10-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Motor mounts look like they should fit...

350x'inNY
10-29-2005, 12:39 AM
I have one, but it doesn't have the 3 valve head and it bolts right into my suspension atc70, so it should fit a regular atc70, 90 or 110. You might have to notch the frame slightly for the electric starter, my electric starter is on top but it looks a little different than this one. Good luck trying to use the kickstarter, and you have to mount a battery for the electric starter to work. The only problem with mine is, it didn't come with a wiring diagram and I'm trying to figure out how to wire it together. I don't want to fry any of the electronics as it is cdi and all electronic. Alot of guys are getting them and putting them into atc70's and going crazy with them. I can't imagine one of these in a hardtail atc70 with the little drum brake. But the motor mounts line up just fine, it just doesn't have a mount that attaches to the head like on the atc90 or atc110 if that is what you are curious about.

Well... unless you have a REAL electric personality! LMBO!!! :beer