PDA

View Full Version : Blue 1983 Honda Atc70

Vealmonkey
10-25-2005, 01:56 PM
A couple of quick pics of my 1983 blue Atc70. It has the Dr.Atv blue maier fenders on it. I have the original honda fenders, but they are buggered up. The front fender has a hole melted in it and the rear fender is pretty ugly. I'm always trying to be on the lookout for NOS fenders for it though, and I'm open to any leads or deals on NOS blue fenders for it. There have to be some out there on a shelf somewhere waiting for a nice home. I hope to have some pics of the suspension 70's real soon.

slothminx
10-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Gotta love them 70's !! very vice and those blue fenders are xtra shiney :eek:

question for ya

why are your forks bent forward?

Vealmonkey
10-27-2005, 12:59 AM
I just noticed the bent forks, they aren't supposed to be bent?? Well...I'll just have to put the atc70 engine into one of my suspension 70 frames this weekend. I'll just bolt it in quick like, and not worry about cleaning the frame up too much, maybe a little spray bomb to make it look a little presentable. When I get it put together, I'll try and get a couple of pics and post them. It will be a quick and crude job, but I'll have one of the suspension 70's running at least. I'll just have to try and score an aftermarket exhaust. I remember someone talking about somebody that had some bassani exhausts. I wonder if he has some for the atc70's?

42F67N
10-27-2005, 09:43 AM
Get one of the sterdy set up from dratv

http://www.dratv.com/nestexfo.html

crnacnac
10-31-2005, 01:59 PM
do you have a PK Racing or A+ suspension frame?

Vealmonkey
10-31-2005, 04:46 PM
I've got one of each. The PK frame, I bought off ebay and it was sent in 3 boxes. The A+ Frame I bought from a board member here from Tenn. They both have their good points and bad points, but it is hard to knock a suspension 70. When I bought the PK frame, it was posted all over Glamis Dunes. I snatched that one up as soon as I saw it had a buy it now. Neither frame is blinged out like the guys at Glamis Dunes though, I think you have one of those trick little 70's don't you? Mini Me, isn't it?

Vealmonkey
10-31-2005, 09:09 PM
If I do this right, the first picture is of the chromemoly framed PK. The other 2 pictures are of the A+ frame with the picture of the top triple tree with A+ engraved in it from the makers of the frame kit. Please excuse the messy pictures of my basement.