PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Old ATC's when I was a kid

Ryah
10-16-2005, 12:01 AM
I've been going thru my parents old photo albums and have been finding some pics of our old ATC's. I've got quite a few back from the day, and it brings a smile to my face when I look at them. Hope it brings a smile to your face.

Ryah
10-16-2005, 12:05 AM
Sorry wrong forum.

chris200x
10-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Those are old school pics right there. The blue one there kinda of reminds me of Howdy's blue trike. 110? Is that what they are? Post up more pics as you find them.

firefirefire90
10-16-2005, 12:19 AM
funny about that blue one. When i had my old 74 or 75 honda 90, i had that exact rear fender paint with that stripe but the rest was original honda 90 stuff, might just be a coincidence but if thats a 90 * never know..

Howdy
10-16-2005, 11:11 AM
First off, I got your email and I moved this to the proper forum for you. ;)

Now for the machines / pictures. Looking at the pictures bring back a lot of good memories. The Old School days, when life was easy and you could ride just about anywhere. Too bad those days are long gone.

Anyhow, looking at the pictures, if the body was all stock I would have to say these where both ATC90's. Both in the 1975-1976 range. The fiberglass rear fenders give this away. ;)
Howdy

Maine_Triker
10-16-2005, 11:27 AM
WOW, those are some nice old pics.... awesome man.

Ryah
10-16-2005, 11:32 PM
FireFireFire90, if you had those exact fenders, it may have been off of this. My dad was an automotive painter, so it was a custom job. The pinstripes were hand painted. Should be a dead giveaway. Plus you live in San Diego. Not too far from Orange County. It's such a small world. The blue one was a 90 puched out to a whopping 106cc. But it would beat stock 110's. The yellow one was stock 90. As to the old carefree days you speak of, we used to be able to ride them in the Santa Ana riverbed on the weekends. Those really were the days. Here's a coulple more pics. I don't want to waste your bandwith, but if you want more old pics, I've got plenty to share.

brendan802
10-17-2005, 12:18 AM
That is some sweet looking old school trikes. I wish I had one of them and I wish I got into trikes along time ago. I don't know what it was like for you guys back then but I'm having a blast now with what I've got. I'm trying to locate one around where I live for my son when he's old enough. Anyways nice pics and keep em coming.