PDA

View Full Version : Another trike found.

trikes4life
10-09-2005, 10:29 AM
I am seeing my dream collection form. NOW i own two and my dads 200s and only 18 and no job. I was at the Cohocton fest. and i was walking to go back to the truck and this lady was having a garge sale and i seen a front tire under a tarp and with my knowlege i knew what it could be it had no shocks on the front so i figured early 80's. I said mom look and see looked at me and said you have issues. I walk over there and there was a sticker on it and it said 3 wheeler 50-. I havent pulled the tarp off untill i made sure it was for sale. I pulled the tarp off it (it was like a kid opening a christmas present) It was a 82 i think atc 200 in decent shape, my mom was like it is a early christmas present. I looked at it and it needs rear bearings, topend gaskets, good tank cleaning, and carb cleaning. but overall it is good condition. all fenders are orginal and uncracked. Rear tires are new. brought it home and put the choke on and fire in two pulls. Sweet I haven't bought a 3 wheeler over 80 bucks yet. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Tri-ZNate
10-09-2005, 10:37 AM
got a pic of this beast? Sounds like your doing good if you havent spent over $80 on a trike and have 3. Do they all run?

350x'inNY
10-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Dang it... I was down to Cohocton yesterday myself. I teach at Way-Co and supervised the Soccor Game. I only walked around the street by the school and saw the "tree sitters" and then turned into the Soccor field.

Bruce

PS - One of my students had a ATC200 over in Atlanta NY. Maybe you could get it for parts??

trikes4life
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Dont own a camera yet. BUt this one is running and the tri-moto still needs a coil and magneto.

trikes4life
01-21-2006, 08:11 PM
took moths but have take pics, this is the condition i got it in, except the tires. Front one was orginal and dry rotton, friend pick this one out of the scapp pile behind the local dealer. The rear ones that came with it have leaks but they are new And the rear ones on there now i bought off of ebay for 33 bucks on the rims. And it picked them up had about 3 hours on the. http://www.filehigh.com/serve/1154/97350.jpg

Tri-ZNate
01-21-2006, 10:43 PM
lools good. not bad at all for what? $113 now?

MichiganRedneck
01-23-2006, 10:46 AM
nice grab, i love getting machines for cheap or free!!!! :w00t: