PDA

View Full Version : Pink Auot-x Complete (F-Edition)

atctim
10-08-2005, 02:28 PM
F stands for female!!! OK Guys, here she is - all done (except for front and rear brake caliper re-build for all of you with keen eyes).

Came out sweet looking. She rides really nice. Makes me want to build an Auto X for myself. Should be really trail friendly. Hope you like - She does, and so do I.

cragster
10-08-2005, 02:31 PM
looks awesome
im a guy nad i would love to have it

Tri-ZNate
10-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Awesome Job. I remember the recent pics of just the rolling chasis and looks like a very clean job. I like how the white extends on to the front fender, makes it look like the tank extends and is covered by the shroud till that point

Blown 331
10-08-2005, 02:48 PM
I like how the white extends on to the front fender, makes it look like the tank extends and is covered by the shroud till that point

What do you mean by that? I'm not getting it.

Oldshell4481
10-08-2005, 02:49 PM
lol from the title i was guessing f meant fag edition hahahahaha jk thanks nice work, looks very good

Tri-ZNate
10-08-2005, 02:54 PM

It looks like the white extends to the fender but gets covered by the shroud in the middle.

edog
10-08-2005, 03:01 PM
I hope somebody gettin somthin speacial tonight.lol

dirtface
10-08-2005, 03:22 PM
What are you going to do for the rear brakes? Seeing how on a stock 200x the pedal connects to the one motor case, where the kicker gears are.

brendan802
10-08-2005, 03:47 PM
All I can say is SWEET. That looks damn awesome and I would ride it if I had it. That would be perfect for my wife. Great job now I think I know what I will do with my spare frame. Project Auto x very soon. How did you paint those fenders???? It looks great :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

pinkhonda
10-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Dirtface - I'm gonna mount the brake pedal on the inside of the footpeg. Measurements look good - Gotta get my cousin to weld it for me.

Bredan802 - Front fender and scoops I painted with Krylon Fusion - rear fenders are Maier-Manufacturing blacks.

Everyone else - What would you do with the gas tank???? We are kind of throwing around the idea of pink with black honda decals. Currently it is all original - but doesn't really match the rest of the trike.

Comments please!!!

trikerider2oo7
10-08-2005, 04:34 PM

i think hes talkin about the front fender brace.

looks nice man

jeswinehart
10-08-2005, 05:17 PM
I hope somebody gettin somthin speacial tonight.lol

I hear ya edog :) ,,, . Tim you got that machine looking real nice !

Awesome work ,,,,,,, john

Billy Golightly
10-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Dirtface - I'm gonna mount the brake pedal on the inside of the footpeg. Measurements look good - Gotta get my cousin to weld it for me.

Bredan802 - Front fender and scoops I painted with Krylon Fusion - rear fenders are Maier-Manufacturing blacks.

Everyone else - What would you do with the gas tank???? We are kind of throwing around the idea of pink with black honda decals. Currently it is all original - but doesn't really match the rest of the trike.

Comments please!!!

Black tank, pink Honda wing decals/logos on the side for the win. That'd look really really nice.

mymint87
10-09-2005, 01:10 AM
NICE resto ..really good job :w00t:

color choice isn't cutting it....looks like the first time it goes out on a good ride, the :crazy: PINK :crazy: paint job is toast...did Walmart have a sale on some mis-tints or something? :D

Lomax
10-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Black tank, pink Honda wing decals/logos on the side for the win. That'd look really really nice.

Exactly what I was thinking.