PDA

View Full Version : 3wheeler calendar

breastman569
10-06-2005, 12:24 AM
just throwing the idea out there but i would love to make a 2006 trike calendar. if you interested let me know and email mail me some high resolution pics of you tirkes. rkiley@email.arizona.edu lets see what you got i think this would be kinda kool.

well here is just a smaple of pics that i had on my computer. i think we should get this thing going so send me some high resolution pictures. check it out and see what you think. http://www.cafepress.com/ryanmkiley

Dammit!
10-06-2005, 02:52 AM
You know I'm in. :beer

New2ATC
10-06-2005, 02:57 AM
If my trike was as beautiful as some of the other trieks on here, you know id be in..

Kintore
10-06-2005, 06:43 AM
I can add some of mine. Its still dirty, man I need to take a good pic with it all clean. Ill email you when I get home from school today.
Ill send em right now cause I got a 2 hour fog delay for my buses! Happened 3 days in a row :w00t:

chris200x
10-06-2005, 07:51 AM
May I suggest maybe adding the other manufactures and making them action shots. tons of coool pics on these forums.

THere's alot on this thread i think qualify. But search the forums also.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=40172&highlight=wallpaper+quality+pics

Dammit!
10-06-2005, 12:52 PM
May I suggest maybe adding the other manufactures and making them action shots. tons of coool pics on these forums.

THere's alot on this thread i think qualify. But search the forums also.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=40172&highlight=wallpaper+quality+pics

Gotta have permission to use them. My Z is still too ugly to do any modeling. :lol:

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Cool, except for the .org on the cover. Also, mix it up some, and try to use pictures that are associated with the months. For example, for jan. and dec have some bikes in the snow or whatever. etc.

breastman569
10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
im down with anything just need pictures to choose from so if you have em lets see em.

chris200x
10-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Dammit. Really I did not know? Who would have to give persmission

Dammit!
10-06-2005, 07:29 PM
The person in the pic and the person that took the pic if you want to be 100% legal. I doubt anybody would make a huge fuss about something like this but you never know.

350x'inNY
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah.... I'd go for action pics or pics with "nature" backgrounds/dunes/woods/etc.... pics of trikes in driveways with cars and houses behind them aren't cool. I have some pics here, but don't think my resolution would be high enough... I could go take some for you... the Showgirl wants to be in a calander.... she told me......

Yamahauler
10-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah.... I'd go for action pics or pics with "nature" backgrounds/dunes/woods/etc.... pics of trikes in driveways with cars and houses behind them aren't cool. I have some pics here, but don't think my resolution would be high enough... I could go take some for you... the Showgirl wants to be in a calander.... she told me......

I agree, nature pictures, no houses, driveways, or human interferance, just trikes in nature. Dammit said my picture could be miss january, haha, but there is a house in the background and its in my driveway.

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17280

I could get some good pics of my trikes in snow. If my US90 looked better, I would get one of it. I can probaly get one of my Z rippin donuts or something. if it snows more, all our snow is melting away! :(

Dammit!
10-06-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm tempted to test myself and see if I can remove the house from that picture...

Yamahauler
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Yea, if you zoomed in a little more on the trike, you'd have less house to remove, just got to keep the same proportions.

I would try, but my photoshop skills suck.

Yamahauler
10-06-2005, 08:23 PM
well it can be done, heres my crappy 15 minute job.
What needs to be done now, is make those trees look differant, and get rid of some of the tire tracks in the snow

Dammit!
10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I went a different direction to see what it would look like covered up a bit. Viva la boredom! :lol:

Yamahauler
10-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow, that looks good, i had to check the first one cus i didnt think you did anything, but now i see you added a tree. It just needs a little more cover up then it would be good

breastman569
10-07-2005, 01:37 AM

you forget that the calendar was a practice one i could only use the picture that i had on my system. if you dont like the ones that i had send me some of what you think would be cool. i really want to get this calendar going. rkiley@email.arizona.edu thanks a lot, Ryan