PDA

View Full Version : 1984 200S Pull Start

1984Honda200S
10-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi there...I got a 1984 Honda 200S that used to be my dad's and after about 10 years of being passed around the family I ended up with it. The only bad thing is it now missing the pull start. I have tried to win one off ebay specifically for a 200S. But I have heard that one off of a 185 would work is this true. I have asked several people on ebay ans some said yes and others didn't know. Also this thing hasn't really been run in 3 or 4 years, and yesterday and today I have been riding it and it has ran great (I was really impressed b/c it could outrun a Honda Recon and keep up with my cousins Polaris 300) except for the idling....how would I go about idling this thing up a little. And tonight right before I quit riding it started back firing and fouled out the spark plug, so I cleaned it and it still done it. What could be the problem? :TrikesOwn

cragster
10-02-2005, 09:51 PM
adjust the screw on the rear of the carberater

Vealmonkey
10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
There is a 200s pullstarter on ebay right now, but it is complete and will probably go $100 or better. A 200s pullstarter looks just like the 185s pullstarter and they are the same. If you had a pullstarter that needed all the compression realese parts, you can still get the most of them at the dealer, and the rest you can get at bikebandit .com. Keep shopping and post at the classifieds section on here that you are looking for a pullstarter and you might get lucky. Good luck with your new 3 wheeler.