PDA

View Full Version : Can any1 PLZZZZZ Help

YTM200BOY
09-29-2005, 10:27 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Well hi guys i got my ytm200ek running great with no problems. I am looking for nice people to donate me decals or sponcer decals you know cool stuff you guys have that * dont want.. So if any1 would be so kind i will give * my address. I am doing this so i can repaint my trike and make it look great thanks to someone on here i got a awsome 3wheeler decal thanks ********. So guys plz reply to your good buddy that loves trikes just as much as you guys thanks _JOE_
:TrikesOwn

monster 84r
09-29-2005, 11:52 PM
the only guys with stickers on their bikes are sponsored racers. i dont think anyones going to give out decals for free.

if you want a different color scheme, pick up some 200, 400, and 600 grit sandpaper, then a can of krylon fusion, in any color you want. i painted my trike like that, it looks good. if you need any advice or help with painting the plastics, then pm me. :welcome:

NOS_350X
09-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Start sending out letters (or email) asking places if they will give you one. Someone on here did that and i think they got over a hundered stickers back.

Rex Karz
09-30-2005, 02:32 AM
Do whatever You want to customize your trike. That is a good idea to send out letters asking companies that you like for stickers. Be sure to put stamps in the letters so all they have to do is stuff and go. Also, if You can print up return labels, include those so they don't have to spell Your name. LOL I would say send an envelope, but they might want to send some big stickers!, not to mention the cost involved. Also, it kind of implies that You EXPECT some in return, sending stamps is a little more subtle. PM Me with your info and I can send you some Sprint Car stickers. When I was in Jr. High and High school, I had some serious stickers. Anyone remember Hi-Jackers? STP? Wynn?