PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help Yamahaians

YTM200BOY
09-27-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/MBRules.shtml

3. Updated 8/19/03,Using all Caps is considered Yelling on the internet and extremely Rude. Any and All Posts typed in all caps are subject to removal with out prior notification or any warning. Repeat postings in all caps will result in further action, up to and including a ban from the message boards. Limit: 1 out of 10 words posted in All caps is more than enough. This was added to keep people from trying to get around this rule.

darrel632
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Stop Yelling, your float is probably stuck , or theneedle set is out. Take the carg off cleean it out and make sure the float needle isn't stuck

freewheel3
09-27-2005, 11:26 AM
There is a needle & seat inside the carb that regulate the flow into the carb. The needle is controlled by the floats inside the carb.
Your fuel is not shutting off when it gets to the correct level inside the carb. Either your floats are set wrong, binding, or have a hole in them. (Not floating in the gas inside the carb.)
Or you have a wore out needle or seat or maybe just some dirt in the seat causing the fuel to continue flowing when it should shut off.
BTW, typing in all caps, indicates that you are yelling at us, like you are pissed with us or something.

edog
09-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey sunny stop yelling at use.lol

YTM200BOY
09-27-2005, 12:47 PM
my bad guys im new an wasnt yellin sorry dudesur triker -joe- thanks 2 all.

freewheel3
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
my bad guys im new an wasnt yellin sorry dudesur triker -joe- thanks 2 all.
No biggie. You have to get that carb fixed though. If there is gas pouring out of the overflow it is probably getting into the crankcase of the engine & mixing with the oil. Pull the dip stick & smell it. Smell any gas? Does the oil feel thinner than oil out of a fresh jug?
This will destroy the engine eventually & is also potentially hazardous.
You sir, are building a bomb that will eventually detonate unless the engine siezes up first.

YTM200BOY
09-27-2005, 05:24 PM
SORRY AGAIN GUYS ABOUT THIS lol more caps lol caps suck lol you guys are good poeple thanks dudes rock on trikers!

my moto is 4 wheels r for wimps rid on 3 lol i made it up lol later dudes

slothminx
09-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Ok we are ready at the waiting to help you out with this problem, but you need to slow down when you typing use full words and punctuation, then re read what you have written to make sure it makes sense. It will make helping you out a whole lot easier than trying to decipher what you have written.

Will

Howdy
09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
The Message board rules can be seen here: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/MBRules.shtml
Howdy

Yamahondaman
09-27-2005, 08:31 PM
***Edited by Howdy***