PDA

View Full Version : Lame Tire Experience with AMS Fox A-T's

Meat-BoX
09-23-2005, 10:36 PM
I got 3 AMS Fox A-T's for my Honda. Out of the 1st three Tires Two of them Leaked at the Base of some of the Knobbies. It looked like the Tire wasnt made good and that the Rubber was so thin in Places you could see the Threads in the Rubber at the base of some of the Knobbies.

I had those Three replaced with three more New Ones and One of them leaked. Tonight I pumped up my Tires and went for a Night ride to get some gas. I got a mile from my house and the Other Rear Tire went totally Flat. Im so mad. Hunting season is around the Corner, My Trike has lame Tires and im sure the Dealer will give me a Hard time.

I need good Tough Tires with some big knobbies to get me through the Mud and Snow and to Pull Deer out of the Woods. Does anyone know a good Tire for my Honda 125 M?

TimSr
09-23-2005, 10:59 PM
On an unsupended model, nothing beats your cheapo Cheng Shin knobbies for traction in mud and snow, and smoothest ride.

Huffa
09-24-2005, 04:45 AM
Your sure it's the tires or could it be a wheel problem at the bead?
Where are they all leaking at?

If it was me and it is the tires, I'd contact AMS and tell them the whole situation.

Keep your cool with them and ask for replacement tires. It sounds like your getting 2nd's or blems or something?

Don't go thru your dealer this time, go direct to the source!
http://www.amstires.com/HTML_index.jsp?page=contact

I have the same tire on front of my SX and it seems fine to me.

Wickedfinger
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM
On an unsupended model, nothing beats your cheapo Cheng Shin knobbies for traction in mud and snow, and smoothest ride.
Damn Tim, I thought for sure you would have recommended Alltracks!. lol.