PDA

View Full Version : Bet you dont have one of these hanging on your wall...

Billy Golightly
09-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Jared from speed and sport does some awesome print work! I've had the idea for a while now, take the Trikefest 05 desktop wallpaper I made and turn it into a banner for him to print out. I ran into a snag though, the original was more or less square in size, and the banner is obviously not. So I had to re-create the whole image from scratch to keep everything in proportion. I also added one picture, which is Willie (86waterpumper) passed out in a camp chair next to the fire :lol:

I'm thinkin, that after the trikefest photoCD is done, I might go through those images and make up a new one using some more/different photos and then consider either raffling it off here on the site or give anyone who buys a Trikefest photo CD a chance at winning one. This one, however is staying on my wall :D

Howdy
09-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Billy, this gives me some GREAT idea's. Let me do some some measuring and I will get with you on these idea's soon.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
09-19-2005, 08:27 PM
I forgot to include these in the original post, but its from when Jared was still printing it. He sent them to me while it was still in the machine before he shipped it.

BigGreenMachine
09-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Love that background. Who is the guy sailing the 85 T3? Huge air!!!

Billy Golightly
09-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Thats 90nut, and yes, he was getting some pretty serious air on it!

350x'inNY
09-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Hmmmmm..... wonder who took the pic of Willie in the chair??? :wondering

:twisted:

Yardbird
09-19-2005, 10:36 PM
I gotta say the pic of Willie makes the whole thing come together!!! Here's to Willie! :beer

Yardbird
09-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh yeah, I want one...........put them up for sale!!!!

Billy Golightly
09-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Haha! I was thinking about trying to fit in some sort of a reference to the "barge rope" but figured that might not have been to good of an idea :lol:

Yamahondaman
09-20-2005, 10:20 AM
That THING was BIG !!!! NASTY !!! we'll go down there and check for more next Year !!! :-)

Banage
09-20-2005, 10:37 AM
Put them on ebay, then you wont need to print off more then you need to, and everyone can have one that wants one!! trikefest belongs to the people man.... hahah

Kintore
09-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Put them on ebay, then you wont need to print off more then you need to, and everyone can have one that wants one!! trikefest belongs to the people man.... hahah

Im in for ebay, if its not too too much ill buy one for my own little birthday present. Power to the people of Trikefest! :D

slothminx
09-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Im in for ebay, if its not too too much ill buy one for my own little birthday present. Power to the people of Trikefest! :D

I want one !!, no no, I NEED ONE lol thats great you gotta make some up

threewheelin-feelin
09-20-2005, 01:02 PM
that picture of willie rocks!!!! i want one!!!!!!1

Meat-BoX
09-20-2005, 01:12 PM
That is very cool. A great Poster for a spot close to your Trikes in the Garage or shed. :cool:
Would allso make a Great Screen Saver or Desk Top Dackground. I would appreciate a Picture that We could use as a Screen Saver or Desk Top Dackground. Did I see that for one? I seem to recall something. :wondering

Billy Golightly
09-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah meatbox, its on the main page under desktop backgrounds. Its a little bit different then the one on the poster, because as I said I had to re-do it because of the size. I think we'll definetly be making some, but I want to wait until the PhotoCD is done so I might have some more choices for pictures.

mnsnowboy
09-20-2005, 08:55 PM
LOL, that's a cool banner. Good idea!

-sb