PDA

View Full Version : Three wheelers in Kim Possible Disney cartoon

Louis Mielke
09-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey I was just whatching some disney stuff when I came upon the Kim Possible Cartoon. Kim and Ron rode three wheelers in the episode I was like woe cool. I'll get screen shots if I can. I'm like wondering.....hmmm why did they use three wheelers instead of quads......maybe one of the artists likes trikes? I dunno I thought it was interesting....you can make fun of me for whatching disney cartoons if you want I don't care. I thought it was pretty cool.

Rex Karz
09-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Three wheelers are cooler looking and easier to draw. Just ask MyMint !
I'm told Saturday Morning Cartoons are popular with the "wake and bake" folks.:drool: LOL LOL LOL
Post screencaps, I see some photoshop fun in the future!

trikezilla
09-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Lol..my little brother said the same thing Louis. I went and looked...sure enough their they were

350Xhilaration
09-07-2005, 08:01 AM
"Wade, what's the sitch?"

I've got three girls. I see KP and Ron almost everyday. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the trikes.

Louis Mielke
09-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Its actaully a really good cartoon. Too bad disney is canceling the cash cow. they have a weird 65 episode limit.

86250RZ
09-07-2005, 11:40 AM
It's getting canceled? My daughter is going to freak.

Louis Mielke
09-07-2005, 04:15 PM
They'll still run reruns but there will be no new episodes. The So the Drama movie on the disney channel was ment to be the finale and end the series.

Aparently according to what I've read disney pulls the plug on all of their cartoon series at episode 65 no matter how popular the show is. Its all accounting and numbers...something about 65 is all they need to sindicate for something (about 3 seasons worth of shows) Also apparently the voice actors, artists, writer, and most importantly the fans are up in arms because they don't want to show to end.

If you whatch the So the Drama TV movie there are tons of subliminal messages about the 65 episode limit throughout the movie. Also you can tell that the writers where desperatly trying to tie up the lose ends of the show.
Namely Kim kicking Shego's butt, Drakken remembering Ron's name, and Bonnie being humiliated when Kim and Ron hook up at the end of the movie. They even kiss at the end I thought the whole thing was pretty heavy being that its ment for kids. The subliminal stuff is what really intersted me though...theres alot going on that you don't notice unless your looking for it. (nothing bad just interesting)

Kinda sad..its a really good cartoon.

Yes I know the flamers are comming. Sorry but I'm not ashamed of being a cartoon junky. So open fire. lol.