PDA

View Full Version : i could not beleave it.

trikes4life
09-02-2005, 10:27 PM
i have a good friend zack, been good friends with him for 5 or so years. His aunt a few years ago bought 2 mint condition 84 and 85 200m's. Where not running at the time and they needed the gas tanks cleaned out. They havent been started since 94. Well she payied 70 bucks for them both i nearly **** my self when she told me how much she paid for them. i offered he 500 for both but i didn't have the money she said she wanted to get them running a use them for her self. Well she made a deal with her brother she would give him the 85 if she bought all the parts for her 84 to fix it and he would do all the work for free. HE ran with it. Know the 84 had all the work done to it new ties all the way around, cleaned the carb. Well they rode it for a month and and it died, and so it sat to now. For the past months me and zack where offering money for it and she wouldn't sell it. She knew she could get more than 200 for it. I went over to his aunt house for a birthday party and her son said if you want to ride anything we had to get it running. With my knowledge of three wheels i brought sparkplugs with me. i had this thing running in ten minutes seemed to me it was a loose conection from the coil wire to the boot. every body was staring at me wondering how i got it running. Then zach aunt's son said he had fortrax in the barn that hasn't ran in a few months. He said it had no spark found out that a wire from the cdi came out of the boot, i plug it in and first kick it started. I pealed out of the barn and polled up to the crowed of people, then they asked if i was a mericale man.
After zach opended his gifts, his aunt asked him if he want to go for a ride on the 200m and zach said sure and she tossed him the key and she said happy birthday. I never seen that look in a persons eyes before. i thought hae had a hart attack. He doesn't really have to many things except for his shot guns and his dog and now a mint coindition 84 200m. She turned down 400 dollars for it yesturday.

:w00t:

chris200x
09-02-2005, 10:48 PM
I will have to start doing this as well.

"With my knowledge of three wheels i brought sparkplugs with me." :TrikesOwn

Do you carry them in your pocket or a nifty travel bag? :rolleyes: :crazy:

350x'inNY
09-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Hey... I got a 84 200M carcass here..... let me know if you need parts....

Nice story!

trikes4life
09-03-2005, 04:52 PM
From what it looks to me he is missing the right rear mudflap and the tail light. i dont know if he has any money but do you have any of these.