PDA

View Full Version : Another 200x

brendan802
09-02-2005, 01:05 AM
I'm two ebay auction away from owning another 200x. I've been stripping :cry: 2 of the 200x's I picked up and selling them piece by piece for a week or two now and now I'll have the money for another x by tomorrow. I've been reading old posts on mods trying to figure out what I'm gonna do to this one when I get it this weekend. I've already ordered a wiseco piston and am trying like hell to decide on the sprockets for it. This trike has been piped (sweet DG pipe) and jetted and runs as is but I want just alittle more out of this one. I can already hear everyone telling me to buy a 250r or 350x but I just don't have the cash to do it and the 200x's fit me like a glove(and is very cheap). I want some low end torque while not losing to much top end speed so what would be the best way in doing this??? A sprocket change and cam or just the sprocket alone. The piston is the high compression so I was thinking that the cam and piston will be enough to give her some more low end or not??? Any help would be great. :TrikesOwn