PDA

View Full Version : OMG the Meaty One rode the Tecate hard yesterday

Meat-BoX
09-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I actuall took out the Tecate yesterday and hit the trail at the end of my road. I have never really ridden it hard because of the rear shock being shot. I have been working on a Track up the trail from me for the last few years. No 1 rides on it but when I go for my walks I like to go there and move downed trees and logs, and place them as an outline for the track.
Its full of nice berms and jumps along with some off camber action to get the skills up. I went in there yesterday and ripped up the berms and the off camber hill climbs for about 20 minutes. It was raining pretty hard so when I left you could see the damage the Tecate did to the track. Im not really allowed to ride due to my injuries but having this sweet Tecate sometimes makes me crazy and I need to take her for a spin.
Im allmost finished with its first tank of gas and its been rideable for over a year. A few months from now I wil be able to ride again with out worrying about losing my settlement. Its in the process of being done and I will get that big check. Then I think its time for a Honda 250 R to be bought as my next project. :TrikesOwn :w00t:

bigredhead
09-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Fun huh.... but don't let the insurance guys see you ride.. or you are screwed.

Meat-BoX
09-01-2005, 02:43 PM
You got that right. Ive had em parked on my road taking pics of me Raking my yard. I live near the end of a dead end road so its not hard to spot them. Im in the process of recieving my settlement and I guess that itch to take a spin was too much. Thats why I havnt put a full tank of gas through her yet. Its pretty sad but when that money comes I can finally hit the North shore trail and put in 100 miles in a day without being scared of getting busted. :w00t: