PDA

View Full Version : Got my NOS Floorboards mounted!

newramman02
08-29-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi, I just got my new old stock tubular floorbards I won on ebay mounted on my 1986 YTM 225 DRS Three Wheeler today. I love them! there is another set available if anyone is interested, I can give them the link. these really fit good and came with the bolts, and instructions! they are nice because they protect the rear fenders and tires, they also give you a more comfortable place to put your heels when riding. also, if you carry a passenger, there is plenty of room for their feet and yours. anyway, I just I would post some pics, and see what you guys think. later, "KEEP ON TRIKING"

Maine_Triker
08-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Nice work man! I just love those NOS accessories!!!!

350x'inNY
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Hi, I just got my new old stock tubular floorbards I won on ebay mounted on my 1986 YTM 225 DRS Three Wheeler today. I love them! there is another set available if anyone is interested, I can give them the link. these really fit good and came with the bolts, and instructions! they are nice because they protect the rear fenders and tires, they also give you a more comfortable place to put your heels when riding. also, if you carry a passenger, there is plenty of room for their feet and yours. anyway, I just I would post some pics, and see what you guys think. later, "KEEP ON TRIKING"

Sweet..... I've been looking for a set of those.... I have the handguards, and the foot brushguards and headlight guards that are Yamaha Assessories, but haven't got my hands on a set of thoses... yet that is!

Bruce

350x'inNY
08-31-2005, 10:22 AM
I looked at his auctions and no dice... I sent the seller an email and he hasn't replied.... got anymore ideas???