PDA

View Full Version : A convert won! Times are good!

DixiePlowboy
02-11-2003, 08:34 PM
My neighbor recently visited with me looking for a race/play machine for his 15 year old son. Everyone around here knows I keep/buy/sell 3 wheelers, so he wanted to see if I had one or knew where one was. I know that this boy has been riding since he was 8 or so, and is the VERY cautious type. He's been riding Big Reds, heavy utility 4-wheelers, and even a Kawasaki Mule for a long time, and finally wanted something with some spirit.

He told me he wanted a 2-stroke. :!:

I pointed him toward the man I got my '85 R from because he had a black '85 TRI-Z and an '86 R. He came home today with the TRI-Z. This machine is in excellent condition. I've just spent hours schooling him on the care and feeding of 2-strokes, and his new Z in particular.
Also, my brother(21) is a recovering 4-wheeler man that is planning a trip for he and I to go pick up an '85 Tecate that he's buying. :-D

These 3 machines together.... :twisted: This is going to be a GREAT summer of ridin'!

Tri-Z_Jim
02-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Tell your friend I said GOOD LUCK with his new TRI-Z.....and please take good care of it :) Get some pics of the trio for 3ww Z,R,and T.

DixiePlowboy
02-12-2003, 10:36 PM
When we get the Tecate here I'll take some pics. I've got some work to do to my R before I'd want anyone to see it.
The Tecate my brother's buying is real sweet, but we've got to plan around our work schedules to go get it since it's about 13 hours away, in Texas! :shock:
He passed up a couple of local 4-wheelers in the same price range after I talked to him a little. That's what big brothers are for. :-D