PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart prevented crash

kb200x
08-22-2005, 04:20 PM
This weekend we went to the stripper pits to ride. There were some tight muddy trails and we ran into a kid that was riding a beat to hell atc 70 so after we talked to him he insisted on showing us some of the trails so we followed him. I was on my 86 350x and my buddy was on his 85 350x and we are following the little 70. I was in the back and came to a spot were the trail split around a tree. A log was lying on one path. So of course me being me I jumped the log and got in front of my buddy and about ran over the little 70. Needles to say this didn’t sit well with my friend and he was going to show me up so we finally got finish with our little tour guild on the 70 and we ran threw it again and he never could got the chance to pass me. So right before we left he wanted to hit that trail once more before loading up. By this time we had met up with a guy on a quad and he had got hung up. So I was waiting to see if I was going to have to help the golf cart get out of the mud when my friend took off ripping down the trail. Buy the time I caught up with him he was muddy and a little shaken. Sliding around one of the tight turns he stuck a tree in between his foot peg and axle and did a superman the tike rolled several times. Luckily he wasn’t hurt but his 350x has a bent axle now. So if it wasn’t for the damn quad I would have got to see this piece of wonderful riding ability :lol: . But seriously it would have probably turned into a pile up so I guess the quad saved my arse this time? I guess I am going to have to stop talking smack about quads. :beer

:TrikesOwn
86 350x
83 200x
85 110