PDA

View Full Version : Aussieduner says he will repro UFO #Plates

Meat-BoX
08-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Aussieduner said he would like to try and help us all out by reproducing the UFO Vented # plates. He needs some donor Plates so he can get started. Does anyone have a plate you could let him use. I want a Plate for my Tecate and his work seems to look real good.
Contact Aussieduner if you can help us all out. Tecate owners hurry before all the Honda freaks get their parts done 1st :beer

LonesomeTriZ
08-18-2005, 02:35 PM
I have searched long and hard for a yellow UFO number plate for my MX Tri-Z biuld. Does any one have one of those? I have already sent parts to be duplicated. Hopefully some more trikers can do the same.

Meat-BoX
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
This is the real deal people. With some doner Plates we can all have that 1 Piece of Plastic Every racer wants but cant get. We all need people like Aussieduner to help our trikes look trick and show that trikes are making a comback.
Please help if you have any make of vented # plate. They dont get damaged and im sure if you hook him up he will cut ya a good break on a new one. :w00t:

Dammit!
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
They look great on any sport bike by the way. Strong enough for a Honda but made for a Tecate. lol :lol:

Meat-BoX
08-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Has anyone got in touch with Aussieduner about letting him borrow some Vented # Plates so he can reproduce them?
Im very interested in this as I would love to see alot of people here putting his plates on their Trikes and espically one on my Tecate. It is important that this happens, as he has allready produced some nice air scoops for some Hondas. Anyone who donates a plate will be doing us Trike owners a great big favor.

Lomax
08-19-2005, 06:15 PM
I need to send him some Air Scoops still, does anyone know how i can get in touch with him??

chris200x
08-19-2005, 06:30 PM
click on his name... you can PM him... Poor guy is probably swamped with requests. I would take one of those # plates though. :D

Jeb
08-22-2005, 02:09 PM
I have searched long and hard for a yellow UFO number plate for my MX Tri-Z biuld. Does any one have one of those?

Yeah, I've got a UFO one on my Z. Even has a little tab on top that the only thing I could figure it would be for is to mount your overheat light. :beer

LonesomeTriZ
08-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I've got a UFO one on my Z. Even has a little tab on top that the only thing I could figure it would be for is to mount your overheat light. :beer

That is exactly what it is for. I would gladly trade my girlfriend for one of those.

Meat-BoX
08-23-2005, 08:58 PM
I saw a post a few minutes ago and cant find it. Someone is sending a # plate to Aussieduner, I was just wondering who it is to say thanks, and what kind of plate is being sent?

:TrikesOwn :beer :w00t: