PDA

View Full Version : I updated my 500r webpage if anyones interested.

Louis Mielke
08-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Like the title says I updated my project webpage. Some work on the 500r, and some other odds and ends. Check it out if you like. Obviously more work to be done but I've regained motivation so things should be picking up. Thanks.

Billy Golightly
08-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Looking good Louis. I had to do a little bit of molding to my seatpan as well. I didn't have a heatgun so I very cautiously used a propane torch. Discolored the plastic a little bit but luckily didn't distort it anymore then it needed to be. I did notice that you molded the pan around that top shock mount instead of going over top of it. Thats a good way to do it, will keep your seat/ride height lower. I probably should have done that for mine instead of making it sit overtop of it. Get that thing done so we can each swing a leg over the others when you come down here for the FL ride!

TeamGeek6
08-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Two thumbs up, one for the nice sheet metal work and the other for doing a Trike project. Looks nice. Where is the "wheelie bar" page? LOL :naughty:

nimda78
08-15-2005, 11:42 AM
lookin great lou! that swing arm is simply be-utiful!!! serious props to mr denner and his TIG skillz!!

Louis Mielke
08-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Yeah Mr. Denner has mad skillz. Funny thing is he welds better after a few bears than sotally tober...lol He's awsome.