PDA

View Full Version : looking for a place to chrome some stuff !!!!!

xtremez
08-01-2005, 06:38 PM
does anyong know of a place I can get stuff triple chromed platted? in desperate need of somwhere not to expensive but does one hell of a job! wanting to get alot done so someone please hook me up with a good place. I live in Akron,Ohio and will ship the stuff if need be. Thanks to all that reply

xtremez
08-02-2005, 03:22 PM
nobody in here has a tricked out 3-wheeler or what? Now I know I seen some nice 3-wheelers at haspin acres with some chrome on them

200xadam
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
i would actualy like to find a place to do chrome work in the michigan-ohio area also..i heard of a place but never looked any further into it, ill try n get some info later today.

TeamGeek6
08-02-2005, 04:27 PM
There was a place in Wapakoneta Ohio on I 75 that did small chrome jobs for bikers. The catch is the parts have to be CLEEEEAAANNN before they will touch them, if not, it dirties up the chrome bath. They wouldnt take exhaust systems cause they were impossible to clean.

I could drive by this week and be nosey if you want.

nouseforaname90
08-02-2005, 04:34 PM
I saw this place on TV once and I believe the name was Brothers Custom Chrome.. the website was www.brotherscustomchrome.com.. I don't know about the prices or where they are.. just figured I would put that out there..

Hornetpowerspor
08-02-2005, 06:00 PM
I know of a good place, but show chrome ain't cheap. He is usually a month behind and you would have to ship it to Pheonix. Here are some pieces he did for my tecate.

Hornetpowerspor
08-02-2005, 06:02 PM
The pics suck, most is still wrapped up in protective wrap. I will get some better pics up soon!

Tecate4life
08-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Alamo metal finishers in San Antonio Texas does an awesome job and does it right! They too are back logged 3 weeks but you'll find that at all good shops....plainly stated if they arent behind they suck! PM me if you want the address.

xtremez
08-03-2005, 07:08 AM
thanks alot for the info,I figure I am going to spend around $2K on all the stuff I want done then I will have the baddest ass tri-z in the state of Ohio, that is my goal if it takes me 5 years to do it and it has already been a year in a half in the making and already alot of money