PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know whats up with the Ohtsu website?

Louis Mielke
07-26-2005, 06:24 PM
The atv section of the Ohtsu tires website is no where to be found. Anyone know whats up?

patblkwell
07-26-2005, 07:06 PM
I was wondering that myself....it was up a few months back. They may not be producing atv tires anymore...

petesatc
07-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Yep i noticed that as well.....i did see a trading statement from Ohtsu a while back saying that they were going to drop production of some of there non profit lines....did'nt say which ones but would explain why the trx450r came with Dunlops and not Ohtsu's.....so i took the chance and i have ordered a spare set of Ohtsu tires for nearly every bike i have just in case.....they all turned up (from atc250r 85/86tires to atc125m's) so there still there but how long???? who knows???

thedeatons
08-10-2005, 08:39 PM
You guys have it right. I called a few months back when I noticed this problem and it seems they are no longer producing ATV tires at all. What we have in dealer stock is now all that's left. Ohtsu is owned by Falken, which most of you may recognize as an automobile tire manufacture. I have called both places and received the same information from both sources. If you use the model number and the word "ohtsu" in a google search you can look at the cached pages to still get model fitment information. Anyone having NOS OEM Ohtsu tires in the B901/900 series for the 185S (22x11x8) please get in touch with me. Thanks, James