PDA

View Full Version : Lake Keystone pics (how to bury a XR 100)

mad_max
07-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Me & my bud Matt (400ex) were at Keystone (Oklahoma) when we see this kid stuck in a mudhole.... he killed his new XR100 after water got sucked into the airbox. So after about 30 minutes he finally drags the XR out and goes to kick it... he bounces off the kicker like a trampoline... Matt tells him that he needs to pull the plug and drain the cylinder, as well as the airbox. He dosent have any tools :rolleyes: with him so I break my tools out of the SX's box. Matt gets the plug out, the kid kicks it over and mud sprays out like a firehose. He gets the airbox cleaned out as good as he can and after alot of towing by a quad he finally gets it started. :w00t: The lake was up pretty good. In the pic of me by the lake, that area usually has 40-50 feet of beach beyond where I am. Anybody in the area west of Tulsa needs to check out Keystone/Appalachia Bay, and its free.

bigredhead
07-23-2005, 03:46 PM
oh man... what the hell was he thinking ?

That hole looks like alot of fun on 3 or more wheels tho !! lol.. weeeeeeeee...

wheelie king
07-23-2005, 04:30 PM
I don't think that he was THINKING at all. Guess that's why they call a dirt bike a dirt bike, and a Jet ski.....well, you know. What a moron :lol:

3leggeddog
07-23-2005, 05:29 PM
whats a 250 sx-r?

MTS
07-23-2005, 08:06 PM
heh not thinking is right tryin to go through that on a XR100 of all things....250 at least or go home hahahh!

mad_max
07-23-2005, 08:22 PM
oh man... what the hell was he thinking?

I'm guessing he didnt have much seat time on a bike either.

whats a 250 sx-r?

I made it up when I was trying to come up with a name for my modified SX... It's more like a SX-X than it is a SX-R, but I didnt like SX-X. The R comes from the watercooler R front fender.

nouseforaname90
07-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Was that your trike I saw on eBay awhile ago?

And that looks like a reallllly fun place to ride. I love mud :) I just hate cleaning it off your trike.