PDA

View Full Version : +2 swingarms new 250r kxt and tri z

3tigers
07-16-2005, 02:29 PM
ive been talking with the guy who made the champion swingarms.i asked him if he would be interested in making some new +2 swingarm for the 85-86 250r,tri-z and 86-87 tecate if it was cost feesible.he told me to see how many people i could find interested in these and get back to him.obviously the more the better,so here is the chance for everyone to get in on this so they can get a new +2 swingarm for a reasonable price.you wont have to worry about triztunes outbidding you anymore.just look at the prices of the new swingarms for the quads,they are not cheap but i dont expect these to be that high.anyone interested in this please contact me VIA my email address and ill see what numbers we can get.i am serious about this so you must be also.i wont be able to get prices until i get a number of how many people want these.this may be our last chance at doing this so please contact me ASAP.

TRIZTUNES
07-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey!!!!!!!!!!

tha'ts funny!!!!

At lease I bid because I wanted them, not just to screw with price.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!

3tigers
07-16-2005, 10:33 PM
get over it,my bid had nothing to do with it reaching $550

TRIZTUNES
07-17-2005, 06:06 AM
HEY!!

YOU are not too bright.

the one guy that could have bought more than one for any of the big three.

you are going to need everyone you can get .you do not piss off a big buyer.

I was not talking about that swing arm.the rear # plate there is more.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!

3tigers
07-17-2005, 08:55 AM
ok,ill put you down for 4 then.

twgranger
07-17-2005, 12:39 PM
HEY!!

YOU are not too bright.

the one guy that could have bought more than one for any of the big three.

you are going to need everyone you can get .you do not piss off a big buyer.

I was not talking about that swing arm.the rear # plate there is more.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!
The world is coming to an end. :o

TRIZTUNES
07-17-2005, 08:03 PM
HEY!!! twgranger

to come to think of you bid on that same rear # plate.and you do not even own a tecate.

In my defends I'm not doing anything different then before I join your three wheeler community.I made alot of friends and learn alot that I did not know.if you are going to talk about do it somewhere else maybe a chat.
private email.you would not like someone doing that about you.I do not care what you say about me?I justed do not want another post,where someone is bad mouthing me.

As for me being a parts hog that was just total wrong some of you never emailed or called to see if i had a part or if I know were to get one .On the
brochures some email to see if I could send them copies.

As some of you notice I rarely buy parts off of here?that is a chance for everyone to get parts.once it hits Ebay it's fair game.I'm not only bidding against members here.I'm bidding against everyone who is after three wheeler
parts.I nearly buy half the parts I used to so I do not know why some of you still have a problem with me.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!

twgranger
07-17-2005, 09:13 PM
HEY!!!! TRIZTUNES!!!! What is your point? I have bid on old nintendo games before and i don't even own a console. But someday ill get one!!

3tigers
07-18-2005, 04:06 PM
i have no idea what hes talking about either about the number plate.i didnt bid on any number plates.i wont pay higher than $20 for one let alone whatever he paid.

Aussieboy1
07-21-2005, 02:43 AM
What an wanker you are triztunes.. really