PDA

View Full Version : Trike Stunt Video

Groundworx
07-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Hey guys, I have been looking around on the internet recently at some of these stunt sites. Since I own a GSXR and I love doing wheelies, I have been buying a some of these videos. This is some pretty cool stuff. It has sparked my interest enough that I have been tossing around the idea of putting one of these vidoes together myself. Well, in all the vids I have and I have found on the net, I haven't seen any with trikes in them. Plenty of quads, dirt bikes and street bikes, but no trikes. There may be some out there and I am not finding them.

I haven't started on one yet, but I think I am going to try to get one together. I have very little footage right now, but if I get this going, I want some trikes in it. Do any of you guys stunt the trikes? I mean anything. Freestyle MX or street stunting. If you don't know what I am talking about, check out StuntLife.com. There is also a quad section with some videos and photos. Give me your feedback on this. Good or Bad. Do you think this is a good idea? Is anyone interested in getting thier footage in?

Thanks
Scott

Billy Golightly
07-13-2005, 11:38 PM
This could be pretty cool and good if its done right. I mean, not showing a bunch of helmetless fools rolling up and down the road getting chased by cops. We dont need that kind of exposure :p But some cool videos of stuff done in the dirt would be neat for sure.

max
07-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Check This Site Out. There Is A Dude Straight Out Rocking Some Wheelies On His R. You Would Have To Purchase A Vid To See It But Its Well Worth It. Its Mainly A Quad Stunt Video With Explosives, Half Naked Chicks. Check It Out!!!!!!!!!

Groundworx
07-14-2005, 07:50 AM
I have seen a lot of videos with people riding in empty parking lots and drag strips. Some sort of controlled enviorment. I don't want people getting hurt or in trouble just to put some footage together. I have seen alot of the quad videos and most of the guys aren't doing anything that I wasn't doing on my 250R. I think that a stoppie on a trike is awesome too. That takes more skill than getting a bike or a quad up on the nose.

Groundworx
07-14-2005, 05:57 PM
I remember a few months ago, there was a lot of talk about someone doing the first backflip on a trike. Did anyone ever do this? I didn't really ever keep up with it.

200xadam
07-14-2005, 06:03 PM
ive never heard of that...i havent seen any freestyle on a trike....where was that comming from i might wanna check into it too.

Groundworx
07-14-2005, 06:13 PM
I haven't seen much of it either. There is a shop in El Reno Oklahoma called Phil's cycles. This guy has a love for trikes. I don't know if he still has it, but he used to have a 86 250r that is totally chrome. I haven't ever seen this much chrome on a trike. Anyways, he used to have some snap shots on his bulletin board. There was a dude doing a Nac Nac on a Tri-Z out at Little Sahara. I figured there were more people out doing freestyle on trikes.

I remember a thread on here probably about a year ago about people wanting to try a backflip on a trike. I have a magazine somewhere of a dude doing the backflip on a quad for the first time. I can't remember who actually started the thread, but I think Chainsaw was in on it. I just assumed that some of the guys on the site did some freestyle on the trikes.

max
07-15-2005, 04:21 PM
I Was On Ebay And I Actually Came Across An Atc Stunt Vid. Here Is The Number. 7986063406. It Has 350x's And Some R's Doing Some Tricks.

Groundworx
07-15-2005, 06:22 PM
I might buy that DVD. I think it kinda sucks that you pay $13 and you only get 25 min. of footage. I was thinking of putting something together like Todd Colbert did on the Judgement Day videos. I have JD2 and it was basically some footage of his team and others who sent thier footage to him. It really came out nice. I am posting a link to a photo section on Stuntlife. It is an ATV stunt section. You guys can see what I am talking about.

http://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=612&password=&page=3

I really thought you guys would be more for this. I am not getting a lot of feedback. I remember when I had my 250R and my 3 Tri-Zs. I love the trikes. A lot of the local riding areas will not let 3 wheelers on the trails. I think that sucks. You guys on this site have some awesome trikes. I know some of you can ride just as good as anyone else. I am not just talking wheelies. If I get this together, I want some big air, freestyle, stoppies, high chair wheelie, ect. I am telling you, I have a bunch of these vids and none of them have 3 wheelers on them. Mabey the people in the vids don't have the skill. I don't know. I love 3 wheelers and if I did this, I would definetly want the trikes in it too. Just my opinion. I thought that you guys would want trikes on it just as much as me.