PDA

View Full Version : Any hope? lol

Louis Mielke
07-12-2005, 02:59 PM
So anyone think there's any hope that a bearing kit from arizona could reach Maryland by friday night at the latest? I'm supposed to go riding this weekend and I tore my R down to swap the frame out with a better one I have, and now i'm waiting on swing arm bearing kit to get here. Apparently it wasn't shipped untill this morning and i bought them on sunday morning.

I actaully paid extra on the shipping and requested expediated shipping. Apparently the guy didn't read my message because he refunded my extra money and sent them priority USPS.

I guess they'll never get here in time, and I'll either be not riding or stuck on my Kawasaki KE100. That'll suck.....*sigh*

Lomax
07-12-2005, 03:34 PM
If they didnt ship out until this morning then they have a better chance of not making it than anything else. Sometimes shippers can suprise you though, I order stuff from Cali. that makes it here in 3 days sometimes instead of 5 like its supposed to take.

350x'inNY
07-12-2005, 04:05 PM
USPS Priority can surprise you! Don't you have a local parts place that carries Pivot Works or Moose bearing kits?

Bruce

mikey's250sx
07-12-2005, 04:15 PM
hey lou,
i ordered a shirt from hawaii and it got to me in 3 days flat. i would be suprised if it wasn't there by friday.
btw are we roadtrippin to michigan? i have been kicking around the idea of getting that sx for me if it doesn't go too high. i have missed mine ever since i sold it.

skippy
07-12-2005, 04:28 PM
louis.. if its the needle kit i have an extra one laying around here new, that you can have if you need it for riding.. just come on up..

Maine_Triker
07-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Priority mail can suprie you every now and then. Once I got some brake pads on eBay, and it was here two days later!!

hrc85250r
07-12-2005, 04:54 PM
yeah, usps is pretty fast, and i have got stuff from cali to NY using usps before and got it in some cases as little as 3 days...but i think size of the package has a lot to do with it too...

DeePa
07-12-2005, 04:57 PM
it will take 3 days to get there priority...so wed is 1, thurs is 2, and fri is 3...so youre all set...now it depends on what time your mail gets delivered daily...

chris200x
07-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Ever hear of a lttle thing called pateince!?!?! :eek: There's always next week. :rolleyes: It's been 68 next weekends for me (trust me I did the math!)but I'm runnin out of pateince too! ;)

OldSchoolin86
07-12-2005, 07:48 PM
If they shipped USPS Priority this morning I bet you have them thursday.