PDA

View Full Version : Any Yoopers???

hiltu
07-10-2005, 11:03 PM
There are a ton of people on here and I was just curious about if there are any yoopers on here other than me. It seems if I want to buy a three wheeler or part that I have to travel 100's of miles to get it or spend 100's on shipping.. so just curious if there are any other yooper riders?

Oldshell4481
07-10-2005, 11:19 PM
WTH is a yooper?????

hiltu
07-10-2005, 11:38 PM
A yooper is someone who lives in the *.P. of Michigan (upper peninsula)... people in the lower peninsula are called trolls because they live under the bridge (mackinac bridge). So what I am asking is: are there any people on here that live in the *.P.??

hiltu
07-10-2005, 11:40 PM
the * that appeared on my last post was supposed to be the letter "you" it won't let me write the letter tho

Rex Karz
07-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Youpers and Trolls, that's great. Here in Bakersfield, we have Oildale. "Day-le-an's" are the butt of many jokes here. It is the Redneck / Okie part of town. My Mom was a Dalion!

It's a good source of material for Comedians and Entertainers. EVERY City has a "Dale". You just find out the "Dale" of the city You are doing a show in, and use it appropriately!