PDA

View Full Version : this is the crappiest atv site ever

mikey's250sx
06-29-2005, 12:48 PM
i was looking for parts on the net and came across this article about 4 wheeler racing. what a bunch of pinheads!!!!! read this excerpt:

The racing community is a tight-knit one, and bogus companies don't last long. Most used parts stores, will even trade parts. For example, perhaps you have an old 1985 or 1986 Honda ATC250R. You send the company your useless three-wheeler parts, and they send you quad parts. Of course, their quad stuff is worth more than your three-wheeler stuff because there is much more demand for quads. Don't send them everything though, as some three-wheeler components bolt right onto a FourTrax frame, including the axle, axle carrier, axle hubs, rear brake rotor, rear brake caliper, handlebars, throttle assembly, carburetor and, most importantly, the whole motor itself! It will bolt right into a Honda TRX250R frame. That's right! The '85 and '86 Honda ATC and Honda TRX250R motors are almost identical.

right after saying 3 wheelers are crap they say save your important parts to use on the 4 wheelers?!

some people!!!

LonesomeTriZ
06-29-2005, 01:00 PM
I'll say it again, Stupid must grow on trees in some areas.

Lots_Of_Nothing
06-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Where did he call them crap? He called them useless. They are infact useless if you look at it from a "i want to race" point of view. Obviously most atv tracks/events dont allow the 3 wheelers.

I see nothing wrong with his statement at all.

Edit: I also need to add this.. You should of figured this out yourself.. To quote you ...
i was looking for parts on the net and came across this article about 4 wheeler racing. what a bunch of pinheads!!!!! read this excerpt:

mikey's250sx
06-29-2005, 02:10 PM
this is true. i never looked at it from a racing standpoint.

Meat-BoX
06-30-2005, 10:32 PM
I look at it this way. If there werent companies that built aftermarket parts for Muscle Cars we wouldnt see many of them. I equate Three Wheelers the same, they are ATV History and are coming back. I see young kids getting down on Trikes and thats cool, allso all of the Restorations. As for useless, the day I picked up Honda 125M the Tractor got stuck in the septic Gooo. I hitched up and my wife was like it will never happen. I dropped it in low and Pulled it and her out of it, and shes 6' and a Big girl. And all of this with one rear flat tire. Needlessto say she loves that Honda. We need people to start building Parts for Trikes so they will be around for another 20 Years. :w00t:

When I get back I will start building Skid Plates and ass end protector for the 84-85 Tecate. I have a Plan for Nerf Bars, I know a Guy with a sick 250 R and he cut and fit Nerf Bars on his 250 R

It hangs from the ceiling along with his assult guns all along the wall of his workshop. :beer

I want to build Custome Racks and skid PlatesFor the Honda 125 M