PDA

View Full Version : CDI Wiring pic's Plz!

Scat
06-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey guys great site, I got a 84 200s gave to me a couple years ago, The boy burned the wiring up somehow "Not fuel related though" And my son wants to rebuild it now that he's old enough to ride, With a frame up restore were stuck on the wiring to the CDI, I can't find a harness anywhere so i'm building one but need to know where the wires go to the CDI Unit, I'd appreciate even a MS Paint drawing at this point, I know which wires travel to it but not which wire to which connector on the CDI ...The wiring would finish it up to ride "Spent enough to buy it new hehe" So any help would be greatly appreciated. :TrikesOwn

chris200x
06-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Go to 3WW main page. Look for the wiring diagrams section should find what you need there.

:welcome: To the boards.

Scat
06-28-2005, 01:03 AM
I did thats where i found the diagram i'm using now but can't make out where the wires go into the CDI or at least which wire to which connector on the CDI ..You see i don't have the connector end of the CDI "It was ripped out before i got it " so i'm going to make one. You can see the spot i'm in because of the missing connector but thanks for posting so quick.

jeswinehart
06-28-2005, 07:21 AM
i will scan one off for you ,,, tonight after work. i am about late as it is.

john

Howdy
06-28-2005, 08:11 AM
I probably have a wiring harness. PM for details.
Howdy

Scat
06-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys, any & all help would be great so i can finish this project & my wife will get of my balls. Service me now she screams! LOL!

jeswinehart
06-28-2005, 06:23 PM
here you go scat. it looks like that wiring harness is the same for sevral modles of hondas.

john