PDA

View Full Version : Got Some Zinger Tank Decals To Go With The Flames

Meat-BoX
06-10-2005, 01:27 AM
I just Grabbed some Tri-Zinger Red Tank Decals and a Set of Red "SHAFT" Decals for the Flamed Out Zinger Im about to sell From Yamatopdog . His stuff is top Knotch and he even sent me back a couple of bucks for giving him too much shipping costs. This guy Rules. And I got a Nice Left Rim coming for it allso from a good person on this most awesome of sites. Mine was bent and wouldnt hold air. I cant wait to get these Vinyl Decals and Show off the Zinger. I may even have a line on Red MetalFlake Canvase to make a seat cover to match the flames from my Bro's job. If not there is someone on E-Bay that sells Zinger Seat Covers. I want A Red Seat with Yellow Flames going towards the rear from the Tank. Anyone know where I can get something like that? Anyways here the Pics.

Seeing how everyone is at TF having a Great time I figure I would try to add some Excitement to the Board till they all come back with stories of who Smoked who, and who had to be towed Back to camp and Who Was The Fastest Trike Rider There :w00t: and whose Trike was the Fastest :beer :w00t:

trikezilla
06-11-2005, 10:06 PM
WOW! that thing is sweet. If you want I'll take her off your hands :P

twgranger
06-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Looks great!! :w00t:

MTS
06-12-2005, 01:33 PM
That thing is kick ass.