PDA

View Full Version : 77 atc 90? what is it worth?

sblt500r
06-04-2005, 09:34 PM
i have this guy trying to sell me this atc. what year and size is it? he doesn't really know. he says he wants $600 for it. seems kinda high to me. its missing the seat and the fenders are cracked. and the light switch is used as the on/off switch. on/off is gone. and i don't even now how good it runs. how much does a seat and fenders for it go for?

can some one tell me what this is worth?

thanks

MTS
06-04-2005, 10:03 PM
def not worth 600!! i sold mine with a whol rebuilt motor for 350 and i made money on that Haha it was in ruff cosmetic shape tho.....there fun to boot around on..but not 600$ worth.

Power_Ram100
06-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Def not worth 600. I had a 77 atc 90 the chain came off and ate away the engine case so it leaked oil like crazy, watch out for that. i would say $150-$200 NO MORE

IceDude
06-05-2005, 02:32 AM
yeah the most I have seen 90s go for is from about 100 to about 250 all depending on condition. as a matter of fact most that I have seen that get 250 are usually close to spottless and in mint condition. I got 2 ATC90s from a guy for 150 one runnin like total butt(the one have few probs now but it still has em of course) and the oteh a complete basket case motor and all I am actually in the process of puttin a bored over 110 jug on that basketcase bottem end (which I actually got back together lol)I also planned to port the crap out the head possibley get custom stroker crank made acompanied by costom pistion and if possible jug spacing so I can come down further and just get a piston with a monster dome on it. well sory for the extreme rambling and off-subjectness but as * saw my opinion on the pricing lol

sblt500r
06-05-2005, 12:52 PM
alright then i will have to tell him to bring the price down or tell him to keep it. thanks if i happen to get it i will let you know.

MTS
06-06-2005, 12:26 AM
yeah the most I have seen 90s go for is from about 100 to about 250 all depending on condition. as a matter of fact most that I have seen that get 250 are usually close to spottless and in mint condition. I got 2 ATC90s from a guy for 150 one runnin like total butt(the one have few probs now but it still has em of course) and the oteh a complete basket case motor and all I am actually in the process of puttin a bored over 110 jug on that basketcase bottem end (which I actually got back together lol)I also planned to port the crap out the head possibley get custom stroker crank made acompanied by costom pistion and if possible jug spacing so I can come down further and just get a piston with a monster dome on it. well sory for the extreme rambling and off-subjectness but as * saw my opinion on the pricing lol
Dude, why custom? www.powroll.com makes a NEW high comp piston and stroker crank for the ATC 90 now :D :beer