PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of my 350X.

Maine_Triker
05-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Figgured I'd post some new pics of the X since the last ones I posted had snow in the backround!! And I've put a couple more things on since then (New HL and guard, new shrouds, and that brake line covering I got from jeswinehart (Thanks John)) I should have a package soon with another Hondaline accessory ( :naughty: ).

mattyk6
05-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Looks purdy!

BIGCRIP28
05-31-2005, 10:46 PM
nice bike :D

chris200x
05-31-2005, 11:09 PM
I bet you can really open it up on those dirt roads. Very nice indeed.

Maine_Triker
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
that sure is a fine looking x you have there. not to mention the scenary up there in maine ,,,, it is just pretty.

john

Yes, now is one of the prettiest times of the year. It won't last for long though, bug season is coming, and you don't know the meaning of bugs until you've been to northern Maine in bug season!

Oldshell4481
06-01-2005, 06:34 PM
haha you dont know bugs until youve been to southwestern alaska.. man its vicious up there.. how much hondaline stuff did they make for the 350x? and when are you gonna run out of hondaline to put on it :D

ATC crazy
06-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Dont for get the small-dog-sized mosquitos in the mid-atlantic and southern states...the humidity really brings them out!

Sweet looking X ya got there! She looks reeaaaal gooooood....

Maine_Triker
06-01-2005, 09:19 PM
haha you dont know bugs until youve been to southwestern alaska.. man its vicious up there.. how much hondaline stuff did they make for the 350x? and when are you gonna run out of hondaline to put on it :D

Well, there's the speedo, tach, speedo chronometer tach combo (never seen before), the cover, fender extensions & stabalizers, rubber footpegs, MC and HL guards.

To answer the 2nd ??, Never :D

Orangecnty250r
06-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Looks Great, You must scan ebay several times a day to find that the hondaline treasures.

TravEX
06-01-2005, 10:09 PM
are those 22's on the rear?,,,that stance looks great!

350x'inNY
06-02-2005, 06:34 AM
Well, there's the speedo, tach, speedo chronometer tach combo (never seen before), the cover, fender extensions & stabalizers, rubber footpegs, MC and HL guards.

To answer the 2nd ??, Never :D

Hondaline didn't make a Master Cylinder Guard. They made what they call "overfenders" for the front AND rear for the 350X. The chronometer was a separate stand alone item from what I can find.... it was just pictured with the speedo and tach in the 86 catalog. They also made a variety of headlight guards.... just the "frame", lens to bolt to that, and also a one piece that had the lens piece built into the frame. They made these in both red and chrome.

I am a proud owner of all of it, except an ATC cover (got a Fourtrax one for the original TRX250 NIB) and the chronometer/hourmeter (However, I do have one for the original TRX350 4x4) I personally have never seen the chronometer and after numerous requests, have never seen of one other than the brochure. Most people have never seen a 350X tach, however if you are Trikefest bound, you will be seeing at least 2 of them this year!

"Hondaline" Hartman

Maine_Triker
06-02-2005, 09:13 AM
are those 22's on the rear?,,,that stance looks great!

Yes sir, 22's they be.

OK, so there was never a Hondaline MC guard. I was almost positive there was.

I have 2 MC guards, the on my X is new; but the other one came with a 200x brake assembly, and it fits alot better then the one on my X. :wondering