PDA

View Full Version : 200es head decompression question

jenndnn3
05-27-2005, 08:52 AM
The manual (I hope I have the right head) decompression lever on the 200es is slightly confusing me on how this works. There is a nut that screws in, that wont go all the way in, and if I take it all the way in it locks up the decompression lever. There is a slight possibility I may have mixed up the screws. Can someone give me a rundown on how this is suppossed to work? Thank you Jen

ATCnut
05-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I just looked at the unmolested setup on the trike out by the barn. Are you talking about the bolt that goes stright down from the top? The one out there is tightend all the way up. If you need me to, I will take it out and measure the length.

Gotta keep critical parts seperate. I find I never use enough parts containers when taking apart

jenndnn3
05-28-2005, 07:33 AM
I got that one fixed. Just some jiggleing and she works. Very neat setup. slightly push kicker and she engages, kick over and she springs out of the way. Now if I could figure out the clutch, what are the odds 3 of em are bad.....

jeswinehart
05-28-2005, 08:13 AM
i went out to check and i still have a bottom end to a 84 es. crank is shot but the right side is all there and i assume okay so if you need anything off of it jenn ,,, let me know. shipping charges only.

john

jenndnn3
05-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey John, thank you so much, but I put the head on the 200x, so I think the bottom end stuff is different. Hmmm a 6speed semi auto,,,, Oh the possibilities, lol.