PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted to Hondaline stuff... LOL.New NOS 350x part installed, PICS!

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 08:46 PM
A nice HL guard came in the mail today, :w00t: :w00t: .

I've only seen 2 of these exact kind in mint condition, mine, and Mr. Swineharts. I had an identical one that was red, but it was'nt close to mint.

Don't ask what I paid for it. :rolleyes:

Trikeaholic
05-25-2005, 08:52 PM
curious about some of this OEM accessory addiction. Why dont you guys run the OEM rubber or handlebars, its not like they are not available? Just wondering..

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 08:55 PM
curious about some of this OEM accessory addiction. Why dont you guys run the OEM rubber or handlebars, its not like they are not available? Just wondering..

I just can't afford tires right now, when I have to buy them, I will get OEM's.

The handlebars are still available? Wow that's news to me, time to place a order through Service Honda...

jeswinehart
05-25-2005, 08:56 PM
starting to closely resemble my x and you know i like mine !

my guard was gift from a very good friend ( thru another good friend ) here on the boards.

john

trikerider2oo7
05-25-2005, 09:45 PM
looks good maine triker...i think i know someone who has one on their x and doesnt know what it really is.

Trikeaholic
05-25-2005, 09:50 PM
its a sweet X, for sure.

chris200x
05-26-2005, 06:44 AM
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem in the first place! :eek: So... you gonna tell us how much you paid for it? :naughty:

350x'inNY
05-26-2005, 07:18 AM
I know.... I know.... I was watching that auction! Too rich for my blood, but then again, I have a NOS Headlight Guard w/o the lens cover and some crazies paid ~$77 just for the piece infront of the lens! Not sure as to the timing, but Honda made them one piece like Maine Trikers and also where you could take out 4 plastic plugs and buy the additional piece in front of the lens.

Bruce

Maine_Triker
05-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Part Number Description List Price Your Price!
08311-HA521 ATC350X HDLT PROTECT 34.62 27.61

LOL, I wish I could find Honda dealers with NOS parts, I'd save a lot of cash.

BIGCRIP28
05-26-2005, 11:58 AM
that thing looks good, id rather the chrome than the red.

dividebyzero
05-26-2005, 08:32 PM
I just can't afford tires right now, when I have to buy them, I will get OEM's.

The handlebars are still available? Wow that's news to me, time to place a order through Service Honda...
I checked through bikebandit and the handlebars are discontinued.

sandpuppi101
05-26-2005, 08:38 PM
You sure got a nice 350X sitting there but where is your front fender stabilizer at ,like the one I have in my garage still in the NOS Hondaline package collecting dust! LOL

Maine_Triker
05-26-2005, 09:54 PM
You sure got a nice 350X sitting there but where is your front fender stabilizer at ,like the one I have in my garage still in the NOS Hondaline package collecting dust! LOL

It's on the shelf waiting for the fender extension. :D

350x'inNY
05-26-2005, 10:54 PM
It's on the shelf waiting for the fender extension. :D

Bravo!! :beer It is faux pas to have a fender stabilizer w/o a fender extender; or as Honda calls them, over fenders. Proper eticate indeed! ;)

Howdy
05-27-2005, 10:44 AM
starting to closely resemble my x and you know i like mine !

my guard was gift from a very good friend ( thru another good friend ) here on the boards.

john

Geesh, I wonder who that was? lmao

Never the less, that is a NICE looking machine!!! ( John's x is good looking also. lmao )

I have one of these Guards. The pictures don't do it justice. It's just another part in my collection. And it's not for sale either.
Howdy

350x'inNY
05-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Geesh, I wonder who that was? lmao

Never the less, that is a NICE looking machine!!! ( John's x is good looking also. lmao )

I have one of these Guards. The pictures don't do it justice. It's just another part in my collection. And it's not for sale either.
Howdy

How about for trade then Howdy? I got a brand new NOS one still in the bag wth the Hondaline papers... it's just like that one except it doesn't have the bars going across in front of the headlight. Not sure which ones were first, but the one i have has those plastic plugs you take out to add the lens piece separate. I can bring it to Trikefest! :naughty: :Bounce :naughty: I want one with the cross pieces cause that's what is on my other 350X's.

Howdy
05-28-2005, 09:49 AM
How about for trade then Howdy? I got a brand new NOS one still in the bag wth the Hondaline papers... it's just like that one except it doesn't have the bars going across in front of the headlight. Not sure which ones were first, but the one i have has those plastic plugs you take out to add the lens piece separate. I can bring it to Trikefest! :naughty: :Bounce :naughty: I want one with the cross pieces cause that's what is on my other 350X's.

No thanks on the Trade. I'm not parting with it any time soon.
Howdy