PDA

View Full Version : Todays riding pics...

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 03:35 PM
AH, we finaly got to go for some rides. Fact is, I am sick of rain!!!!! It's been raining forever, only stoping a couple days at a time.

Anyways, yesterday the R lost compression, :cry:, so we had to come back and get the SX.

Today we rode with the ES and 350X, and man, does the X ever run good :D.

This trail is an old railroad bed, very nice super-highway for trikes :D. Actually right now it's the only place I can take my 350X, all the other trails are in bad shape.

Later--

PS: I just got a very nice NOS Hondaline HL Guard for the X, now I just got to pay for it! HAHAHAHA!!

Oldshell4481
05-25-2005, 03:43 PM
are you serious!! its still pouring down here.. started sunday, when this rain stops id like to get out for a ride, but it dont look promising. nice riding area you got there, bet you can really open her up on those roads.

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 03:50 PM
are you serious!! its still pouring down here.. started sunday, when this rain stops id like to get out for a ride, but it dont look promising. nice riding area you got there, bet you can really open her up on those roads.

I tried to go really fast with the X, but ever time I tried there was soon a bump in front of me, they really need to work on the trails, there not bad, you just can't go really fast on them.
Last year some tropical depression really hit the trails hard, there was some serious washouts, come to think of it, there were some roads that were hit hard too.

BIGCRIP28
05-25-2005, 03:52 PM
send some rain over here, we are literally in a drought.
cool pics, looks like a fun place to ride.

250r'en +TCB
05-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Sweet!!! Where are those beds in maine?? I'm in southern NH so..... Give me a map or at least the name of the place

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Sweet!!! Where are those beds in maine?? I'm in southern NH so..... Give me a map or at least the name of the place

Fort Kent area, If you've not heard of it, just go north, north, and north some more. LOL.

EDIT: We're so darn far north that the mountian you see on the other side of the river is Canada. :eek:
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11718

250r'en +TCB
05-25-2005, 04:02 PM
um, never mind! thats practicly canada!!! You know of any real goo riding areas in maine close to me in southern NH????

ScottZJ
05-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Looks like some beautiful places to ride bra. Sorry to hear about the R dude, wonder whats up with that. Hopefully its nothing big, as she ran great when I did ride it. Need to get a "family" pic of trikes next to that lake, nice pic that would be.

Maine_Triker
05-25-2005, 04:08 PM
um, never mind! thats practicly canada!!! You know of any real goo riding areas in maine close to me in southern NH????

None specificly, but if you go into western ME, north of Bethal, there might be loads of logging roads you could ride on.

About the R, I quess it's just one of those things that happens, good thing we got that spare engine if we need any parts during the rebuild!
As of now, it looks like she may be parked for the season, :cry: there just ain't enough cash to fix her right now. It's the labor that kills.

Oldshell4481
05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
if you feel like traveling, the Rangeley Lakes Region has alot of logging roads you can ride on.. i was planning a trip up there this weekend, but im saving my money.

chris200x
05-25-2005, 04:37 PM
I tried to go really fast with the X, but ever time I tried there was soon a bump in front of me, they really need to work on the trails, there not bad, you just can't go really fast on them.
Last year some tropical depression really hit the trails hard, there was some serious washouts, come to think of it, there were some roads that were hit hard too.

You think those trails are in bad shape. LOL, that one in the picture is in better shape than many of our roads here in Pa. The off road trails around my house are definitly not trike freindly. Most are rutted up badly from quads. Definitly looks like a nice place to ride though.

slothminx
05-25-2005, 04:42 PM
wow if we had places to ride like that around here i wouldnt ever come home:D that look so good

will

hondagrant
05-26-2005, 06:51 AM
Nice trikes..
Nice trails..
It doesn't get much better.

mad_max
05-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Nice trikes..
Nice trails..
It doesn't get much better.

DITTO! :beer