PDA

View Full Version : The Restoration Page Should have a Ton of Rides in it

Meat-BoX
05-22-2005, 02:12 AM
There is a sweet Restoration Page to show off your Project for as long as 3ww is on the Net. Believe me, mines been on there for allmost 3 years and its not even finished.Allthough I will be updating it as soon as I take some pics of her and do a write up. I see alot of people posting their Trikes progress and all that. I just believe anyone who is doing a Restoration or anything Drastic should tell the story of the Trike and the Build for that Page. Allso if it is on that Page it will be there for everyone to see unlike a week in the threads where it disapears for noone to see. I posted about this last year and it only produced I believe 3 or 4 rides. Cmon people, If were here because we like trike and we want to keep em alive, then you should show off your beauty to the world. The Restoration Page will be a History of Each Trike, and with 20 or 30 Trikes on it, probably the biggest Restoration Trike Page on the Net. Anyways skip all that crap I just wrote, I just want to see some Nice Trikes :beer

Huffa
05-22-2005, 08:01 AM
I would love to but I can't :confused: figure out where to set up a post on it :wondering

Tri-ZNate
05-22-2005, 08:23 AM
you probably have to ask an administrator to add you.

CHAINSAW
05-22-2005, 10:45 AM
I think some people might be like me. I plan on taking lots of pics, and taking my time, but once I get into it.. not a picture is taken and I dont stop until its finished.. :p