PDA

View Full Version : 350X dual oil coolers.

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I have seen this done before, and when trizracer and Hrc were down here, they asked me if I was going to do.. It got me thinking, and now that I have another oil cooler, It is a possibility.. From what I have read though, they didnt see much difference.. I believe it was that aaron250r or something like that, he said it wasnt worth it. I'm wondering if anyone has done this with succesful results?

Also.. If you have done it, How about a quick explanation on HOW to do it.

hrc200x
05-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Have you seen these pics? You might be able to look at the pics and see how they did it. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/Tech1.shtml

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-21-2005, 06:43 PM
I know how to do it that way,, I was just wondering if there was some other way. and also, before I go hacking at oil lines and whatnot, I wanted to know if the mod was even worth it.

ATC200-420
05-12-2009, 06:26 AM
In the very crude pictures on the tech tips page it almost looks like they have the outlet of the stock cooler running into the bottom outlet of the second cooler but from there I can't see where the oil leaves the second cooler. or why they would hook up the outlet from one cooler to the outlet of the other, which means the oil would have to flow upwards to leave the second cooler (which doesn't make any sense). does anyone have a strait forward answer the this seemingly impossible question

The Goat
05-12-2009, 06:50 PM
positioning...

doesn't matter what hole it goes into...it's going to come out of the other one.

MDFMac
05-12-2009, 07:35 PM
why would you need it? does the engine have a overheating problem? do you ride in the desert? i would think that a small electric fan on the oil cooler would do more good than adding another cooler. but i dont see the point