PDA

View Full Version : Local ATV jamboree pics

ATCwithdrawals
05-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Well, I had a good time at the Jamboree yesterday, I took first place in stock 400cc with the 250R and a second in the stock 300cc and under with the 250 Big Red. Then I lost to a Yamaha 450 in the open class. I also took a 1st in the mud runs with the Big Red[stock 300cc and under]I didn't get any pics of me in the mud runs but a couple of me against the Yamaha in the open class. Maybe next year I'll take the Tecate.

Maine_Triker
05-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Good to hear that the Big Red won in the mud.;)

Next year you should take your Tecate, those quads won't stand a chance against it.:D

ATCwithdrawals
05-15-2005, 02:54 PM
They said the mud pit was 2-3 feet deep and that no one would make it through.So after the first 4x4 [which was just a trial run to show everyone how bad the mud was] got stuck half way into it, I set my machine over to the side of his tracks about a wheeler width{the pit was 20'wide x 50' long] and touched the ole Red off! surprisingly when i made it almost all the way through the rear tires caught some serious traction[on what I don't know] and pulled a wicked wheeeelie across the finish line. :D I thought i was going to lose it for a second . So after a good applause from the spectators, they motioned me back up to the line again and told me that run didn't count because i didn't go in the same trcks as the first machine and that I had to make another run. I didn't make it the second time around.