PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl Goodies, From Logos to Flame Jobs Hope you like

Meat-BoX
05-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Well I got the Flame Job on the Zinger. Just the Rear so far. It looks real good, and it isnt that brittle. Allso made a bunch of Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki Vinyls for my friends and whatever. I will be trying to start a Business with this but im not quite ready as I have two Quads to do 1st. When all is ready I will Put an ad in the Classifieds. I hope you like the Look of em. I thought Red Metal Flake would look cool on a Yellow and Red Tri-Zinger. Thats the Pattern im doing on one of the Quads, I like it alot.

Maine_Triker
05-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Whoa!!!! Those flames rock on the Zinger!!!!! Good job man!!!!!

1985_250_ATC
05-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Very nice, I like them alot!

3leggeddog
05-10-2005, 07:50 PM
i need some graphics before T.F.,so let me know when you get up and runnin

smokinwrench
05-11-2005, 07:46 AM
as I have two Quads to do 1st. Thats the Pattern im doing on one of the Quads, I like it alot.

Looks perfect, I bet a a mini quad with those graphics will be so fast it will outrun all the mini trikes, if you don't me believe just ask my boy. :D :beer

yamahaman89
05-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Those are really nice graphics good job man

Preddy05
05-11-2005, 10:07 AM
how much would a set of those flames for on a zinger cost? Looking really nice

SpeedBump
05-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Very nice work. I like em.

Meat-BoX
05-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Heres some pics of the Front end and total look as of now. I want a # 5 on the Plate area and new Shaft Stickers. I called Hi-Flite and they told me they didnt do Tri-Zinger Seat Covers. I want a Red one, mine is Blue and has a Tear. Any ideas? Hope you like the look, so far.

hondatrikesrule22
05-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Why don't you have the seat custom upholstered?

Meat-BoX
05-13-2005, 08:00 PM
I want a Red Seat With Yellow Flames but where do you get that done? I thought for sure Hi-Flite would do them.
Or what pattern do you think I should get. Red Flames with yellow seat would be alot of Yellow.

I got two Suzuki LT 80's to DO now. Got one allmost done just need to cut the Vinyl just about and alittle work up front. The other is for a girl and Im trying to make some cool Splash Graphic Vinyls for it. Hot Pink but I got some Light Pink Vinyl with Metal Flake I would like to mix in somehow. Then Im making a Kawasaki Vinyl for my Cap window. Because the coolest ride I got is Mean Green.

chris200x
05-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Why not just a red seat. I think that would look alright. Too many flames on the fenders and the seat might be just a little to much. Just a thought.

sblt500r
05-13-2005, 08:16 PM
is high flite the only place you tried? theres cascade, bad saddles and and i think its tj verde which also do seat covers.

Meat-BoX
05-13-2005, 08:55 PM
I was just gonna go Red with Hi-Flite, I didnt know about those other companies. I appreciate the Info, thats why this site rules. I want to throqw a DG on it but I will be selling it and that will kill any profit I make on this. I got it for a project and it was so complete and clean I had to have it. What is a Tri-Zinger go for in really good condition anyway? I want to train my Niece to ride then sell it. I need to get a new throttle Cable and Plug and have the Oil Injection Dialed in. I will check those other companies and let you know what they got. Allso I will be selling these Vinyl graphic Kits if anyone is interested. Can make any style, but this style is ready to sell. Just add your # and the Shaft and Yamaha sticker if you want.

Mike_Ham_250R
05-14-2005, 01:38 AM
Nice... will you do 1987 ATC200X stickers? I always liked the look of them