PDA

View Full Version : I gave quad guys fits today

deathman53
04-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I am was chattsworth today and I was giving quad guys fits. Someone told me that I was going around a high berm and another guy was on the berm, but higher up and I roosted the hell out of him and the guy that was pulling on to the track. The guy was screaming and helling about getting roosted by a trike(I wish I heard it with my own ears). I was passing quads left and right and had a bunch of people pointing at me as I went by. I heard one guys saying " I can't believe this, I paid 6k dollars for my quad to eat roost from a trike", I almost fell down laughing when I heard that. I lapped this one guy on a ute 2-3? times in the 7 laps I was on the track. I thought it was good how last weekend a pack of riders came on the track and within 3 laps I passed them all. I got some comments from others riders "wow, you reallly know how to ride that bike", "I couldn't beleive how you were throwing your body around the bike and somehow were able to control the bike with the front end cut in one direction and the rear end going the opposite way". I helped this one guy with the jetting on his trx250r. He had a stock like bike with a old fmf 3 wheeler 250r pipe on it, I rode that alittle when I played with the jetting, and stock bikes make lame power compared to my 310pv. Its incredible how everywhere I go with my quad or trike, Iget people who come up to me and say "aren't you the guy on the trike who always rides at chattsworth and _____(I'm leaving it unnamed).
By the way, there is gonna be a gathering at rausch creek on may 7th, its from r-central.com and I'll be there with my trike and promised one of the guys on the board that I'd try to bring along a few other trike guys there too, Rausch Creek allows trikes, so don't worry. I wish I had some pictures to show, I'd love to see them and see the crazy positions these guy say how I am when I am powersliding corners.

BIGCRIP28
04-24-2005, 06:49 PM
thats awesome

Maine_Triker
04-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Good going! Show those quad folks where they belong!

Darius1502
04-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Any pics!!

chris200x
04-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes!!! roost them golf carts...I bet that really does eat them up inside. A 20 year old trike can't be that fast!!! I love it.

deathman53
04-24-2005, 07:37 PM
unfortunitly no pics. there isn't anybody there I can trust with my $400 digital camera, nor my camcorder.

350xsx
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
ahh dude, next time you go there tell me, we have a hunting cabin down there, and theres a real nice sanedpit behind it and a whole lot of woods to tear up, we where ridin with these dirtbike guys one day abnd they showed us a trail that went to chatsworth and we rode there for free, i forget where it was i think, but it cant be to hard to find, the cabin has like 60 bunks in it and a full kichen and everything, we go down there and party/ride/skeet shoot all the time when its not huntin season....ill tell ya when we o down again if i remember...

Good Job killin the golf karts... :beer

deathman53
04-24-2005, 07:58 PM
I wouldn't go sneaking into the park, they don't take it lighlty and will call the cops, then you will be fined and bike impounded. What gives it away to the people is the lack of chest protectors and memebership stickers. If you are gonna sneak into the park, DON'T go to the atv track/mx tracks, stay in the back trails and you likely won't get caught. I go there pretty much every weekend. I'm always at the atv track.

threewheelin-feelin
04-24-2005, 08:03 PM
hahah thats a great story

350xsx
04-24-2005, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't go sneaking into the park, they don't take it lighlty and will call the cops, then you will be fined and bike impounded. What gives it away to the people is the lack of chest protectors and memebership stickers. If you are gonna sneak into the park, DON'T go to the atv track/mx tracks, stay in the back trails and you likely won't get caught. I go there pretty much every weekend. I'm always at the atv track.

i dunno, they always sneak in, the only time they got caught is when they went on a day they where closed, but they still didnt really get "caught" persay cuz they rode back to the pit, i usually where a chest protector, and when your goin round the track fullbore there not gunna see you dont have that sticker in particular...i dunno, im not big on tracks so we only did it once, id rather jump and trail ride.....do you skeet shoot?, the next time we go down ridin and shootin ill pm ya, cuz its a great time.....and you can sleep over, be in your own room or w/e ,and theres a shop right around the corner that has everything from tires to race gas.....even tho its real small....he does porting and everything too...... :beer talk to ya later

deathman53
04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
I had to go to his shop today to get a nut for my swingarm bolt(it stripped out after I tightened it) , well later on the right side bearing busted. I thought he is a bit expensive, $13 for a 14mm 1.5 nut and a bottle of red loctite, abit much in my opinion.

350xsx
04-24-2005, 09:34 PM
yah, i thought he was a tad high when we got a dirtbike tire there, but i didnt care i wasnt payin for it, and we needed it......but what other shop is around, he has the ability to be high so he took advantage of it i guess....
our place is like 2 miles away from that place.....its actyually in a town called Woodmansie, but thats got a population of 4, 1 liveable structure and 3 hunting cabins lol, so i guess you could consider it Chatsworth or Manchester....
I was pissed off at Loctite this weekend...it didnt work a bit, i had to put J-B Kwick on the threads after i saw my friend had mixed some up for the radiator on his 32 Ford..it seemed like a good idea...it worked great, so if you have to, its a good option... ;) still holding after 12 hours of abusive riding....on a race kart, not trike....