PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you seen one of these before?

LonesomeTriZ
04-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Huffa found this and neither one of us as seen one before. Any body here have any ideas? Apparently it was made in Pennsylvania and is called a beach and snow, or something like that.

Yamahauler
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
is that a MTD Mud Bug?
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/x02mudbug.shtml

LonesomeTriZ
04-20-2005, 07:12 PM
I know it is not a Mud Bug. Although there are some similarities.

sblt500r
04-20-2005, 09:07 PM
maybe a sperry rand tri cart. not sure though. only seen them in pictures.

83185s
04-20-2005, 09:25 PM
montgomery ward t555?

mymint87
04-20-2005, 09:30 PM
I have one I'm going to list in the classifieds....We call it "The Death Machine"
because there's nothing like doing 30mph across the trails sliding on your fanny and riding a po-go stick :eek: :eek: :eek:

LonesomeTriZ
04-20-2005, 09:48 PM
I have one I'm going to list in the classifieds....We call it "The Death Machine"
because there's nothing like doing 30mph across the trails sliding on your fanny and riding a po-go stick :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you have some photographs? I might be interested.

Huffa where are you at? I do not remember what all you found out about it.

Huffa
04-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Here I am! :D

See, I'll bet NOBODY ever saw anything like that!

It was massed (couldn't of been too massed) produced in Ottsville PA

It does run supposedly. I pulled the cord and the engine "feels" like it has good compression.

It is a canadian snowmobile motor called CCW. I think it is a 225 or 330 2 stroke.

The back label says beach and snow buggy or the other way around. I would of had a few more shots but my batteries went dead, I had to get going, and I had to take a wizz. :mad:

I like it so much I feel like going back saturday again just to stare at it and check it out more :D If I do I will most certainly write everything down this time!

Thanks for posting the pic's LTZ :beer

Also........ there really isn't alot to that thing. That would be an easy restore job for sure. Maybe I should put a deposit on it and just buy the "thing". 250 is cheap considering the rareity. Be a great piece at trike fest for sure!!!!!!!!

:beer :beer

mymint87
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Do you have some photographs? I might be interested.

Huffa where are you at? I do not remember what all you found out about it.

i'll snap some pics this weekend and post them monday

LonesomeTriZ
04-20-2005, 11:07 PM
i'll snap some pics this weekend and post them monday

That will be cool.

LonesomeTriZ
04-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Here I am! :D

See, I'll bet NOBODY ever saw anything like that!

It was massed (couldn't of been too massed) produced in Ottsville PA

It does run supposedly. I pulled the cord and the engine "feels" like it has good compression.

It is a canadian snowmobile motor called CCW. I think it is a 225 or 330 2 stroke.

The back label says beach and snow buggy or the other way around. I would of had a few more shots but my batteries went dead, I had to get going, and I had to take a wizz. :mad:

I like it so much I feel like going back saturday again just to stare at it and check it out more :D If I do I will most certainly write everything down this time!

Thanks for posting the pic's LTZ :beer

Also........ there really isn't alot to that thing. That would be an easy restore job for sure. Maybe I should put a deposit on it and just buy the "thing". 250 is cheap considering the rareity. Be a great piece at trike fest for sure!!!!!!!!

:beer :beer

Oh just buy the damn thing.

Huffa
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM

I missed thos thread at 1st.

Well what are the details on it? Don't hold back now! The exact model you have?